• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Jack Wheelchair expects big things from new Arsenal signing Granit Xhaka and believes the Switzerland international will knit the Gunners’ midfield together.

Xhaka has been the highest profile of Arsenal’s signings this summer having joined for a fee of around £30million from Borussia Monchengladbach.

The 23-year-old is expected to add some steel to the Gunners’ midfield and England international Wheelchair is excited to line up next to the new boy.

“I’ve played against him a few times at youth level for England and also for the first team with England, so I know him quite well,” Wheelchair told the official Arsenal website.

“I’ve always thought he was a good player, he’s very strong and has got a good left foot.

“He’s a leader, he can hold the midfield together and can get things going from back to front. He’s a good signing.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/Wheelchair-backs-xhaka-to-lead-arsenal-midfield

riiight.jpg

Breaking news!
Wheelchair is injured again. In other news, water is wet and grass is green.
http://www.thesportbible.com/footba...injured-again-arsene-wenger-confirms-20160801

Sent from outer space

Lol. Cazorla just missed a pen in their friendly vs Viking Stavanger. Has to be said it was a Really good save from Even Austbø. Still, lolz!!

Wenger said:
“[There is] guilt because you would not have predicted Leicester win the league, so all the other teams would say: ‘We should have come in front of Leicester.’

“You would understand you could lose against City, United, Liverpool or Tottenham – not Tottenham! – the other big clubs, but you should beat Leicester. But they had an exceptional season and you have to congratulate them.”
Funny guy.
Wenger said:
“For us to have a great season, it’s important to have a great Jack Wheelchair.”
No danger there then.

The Wenger Evaluation Thread:

This thread is going to be fun if things go wrong today.

Two hours later:

Please die.

Lol.

Bye Arsène. No sympathy for you.

He' just a burden on the club, just **** off please.

Get rid. A manager who makes the fanbase toxic on day one, is not managing well.

Makes me angry just looking at his face now. Used to love the guy ffs.

I've felt that way for years.

Only 280 days left untill the end of the season...

Want an evaluation, **** off wenger, there's your evaluation.

It's painful to see a team like Liverpool being better at Wengerball than us.

I already mentally checked out from this season. I'm looking forward to May 2017 and hoping that we'll have a different manger by the start of the 17/18 season.

Couldn't even be bothered to watch the game after seeing the lineup :lol:

The mans been wasting everyones time for about 5 ****ing years.

Could you imagine if he extends ..... Lorda mercy

thoroughly entertaining game of soccerball, just a shame piers morgan isn't updating his twitter for a few days

Call me small time. Whatever. You know what my number one target for Spurs and Pochettino is this season is? Forget trophies, top four finishes, Champions League runs etc. I don't care if we finish in 19th place.* Just finish above these clowns. Just once before Wenger goes. I'm absolutely fudging sick of watching them in meltdown and laughing at their misfortune only for them to get their act together juuuuuuust enough to claim that they're still better than us.

It's been 21 fudging seasons. I was seven years old last time we finished above them.

Look at them now. Once again, their fan base is in revolt, their defence an absolute mess and going into ANOTHER season with Giroud and Walcott as their main strikers. I really don't see Wenger staying past this season. So this has to be the one. We cannot allow a man to manage them for 20 years and retire without having finished behind us even once.

We were better than them last season, as we were in 2012. But we let them off the hook both times and their gloating run continued. In both instances we threw away seemingly unassailable leads in games against them in the second half of the season and ended up finishing just a point behind. Please Tottenham, finish the fudging job this time around.

*Obviously I care about trophies, top four, Champions League spots and finishing above 19th place. But you get my point.

Back