• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

From Pat Rice's book " Gervinho was bullied the most,3 players Frimpong, Wheelchair and Jenkinson all had warnings for calling him retardinho"

I know Poland hasn't exactly for the best animal welfare traditions but what a fudging scumbag Szczesny is posting this on his social media accounts and thinking its cool.

29F5657700000578-0-image-a-1_1435222266593.jpg

So, how significant in the scheme of things is Arsenal's signing of Cech?
It could be very significant if he is worth the 12-15 points a year JTerry says he is. More worrying for me is that the same day they sign him we sell Paulinho. Sadly, from a football point of view that shows the gulf between the clubs. They are still a bunch of Nomadic cvnts though.

Interesting...why do you say that?
Surely Cech (whilst not as good as he used to be) is more physically imposing and more adept at PL due to his physical advantages over Ospina no?

he has (understandably) been a bit of a wuss since his head injury though

it could go either way, he is obviously an excellent keeper but he is certainly past his best, I'd have him as an upgrade on Ospina and 3/4 levels above sneezy so they are stronger with him, it's not a long term solution though and Jose has obviously seen something that's told him it's time to sell

I think it's a general view from opposition fans that he hasn't really been the same since he had the head injury/started wearing the head guard. However I wonder what Chelsea fans think of him. Do they have the same opinion? I assume most of them are happy with Courtois...but did they think Cech needed replacing before Courtois became established at Atletico Madrid and proved good enough to become their new number 1?

I know Poland hasn't exactly for the best animal welfare traditions but what a fudgeing scumbag Szczesny is posting this on his social media accounts and thinking its cool.

29F5657700000578-0-image-a-1_1435222266593.jpg

Oh my.Full clam status achieved....and its nowt to do with the tiger.

Anyone who buckles up a Go Pro so 'everyone else' can experience an 'as live' video of my mind-numbing day to day existence is either Japanese and walking round London or a boring, characterless, yawn fest of a clam.

Please Tiger give us some footage worth watching.

Cech has improved arsenal but they still need a lot more to challenge city, chelsea and prob even utd.

I think they only need 1-3 world class players in addition to what they have already. Emirates Marketing Project are just an Aguero injury away from being knocked out of the race quickly. United still don't look 100% convincing. Chelsea should still win it.

Back