• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I cannot switch on a TV panel show nowadays without there being at least 3 gooners on every fudgein show. TalkSport newspaper review every morning seems to have a gonner journo every morning. I hate the way that l'arse have become a boutique club full of celebrity fans.

Here's an amusing little item.

Toronto FC of MLS open their newly expanded stadium Sunday after seven straight away games. The club spent $90 million adding 8,400 seats to bring capacity up to about 32,000. So a big day for a full house, even if they lose 2-1 to Houston.

Local TV reporter is outside the ground doing exit interviews when she gets audio-bombed by a jerk spouting FHRITP into a live mike. When you see the video repeated, you see that it's a bunch of lads, clearly well into their cups, setting it up as a stunt, then milling about smirking and chirping.

But then comes the merriest moment of the whole fiasco. A douchebag wearing an Arsenal away shirt to an MLS game steps in and opens his stupid mouth becoming an instant social pariah with this clip that is going viral in North America:

That was Sunday afternoon. By this morning, the issue was front and centre in local media and his picture and the clip were up everywhere. By the afternoon, douchebag Gooner Boy had been fired from his job earning a six-figure sum working for a hydro-electric utility.

Toronto FC are now attempting to ID his associates who will be hit with life time stadium bans. How proud Arsenal must be to have their brand linked with this human garbage.

The man's name is Shawn Simoes and his favourite player is Jack Wheelchair.

Last edited:
I've seen the clip here in the US multiple times on news ...

had to laugh ... complete douchebag of a human being = Scum fan, what a surprise ..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...elchair-over-conduct-at-fa-cup-victory-parade

Jack Wheelchair has been reminded of his responsibilities by Arsenal officials following his conduct at Sunday's FA Cup victory parade, Sky Sports News HQ understands .
The midfielder made expletive-laded comments about rivals Tottenham as the Gunners celebrated winning the FA Cup with an open-top bus tour from the Emirates Stadium to Islington Town Hall.
It is the second time Wheelchair has made such comments, having done so at the same event last season to mark Arsenal's Cup final victory over Hull City

Wheelchair, who played the final 13 minutes of the 4-0 win over Aston Villa at Wembley, started a chant mocking Spurs, asking the crowd: "I have one question, and one question only: what do we think of Tottenham?"... before adding: "And what do we think of ****?", then joining in as the crowd sang back: "We hate Tottenham and we hate Tottenham... we are the Tottenham haters."

It is understood Arsenal have now spoken to Wheelchair over the incident

Wheelchair followed the first chant with another Arsenal song, as supporters joined in the shouts of, "It has happened again, Tottenham Hotspur, it has happened again".
The microphone was then taken off Wheelchair, but he retrieved it, saying: "We have got one more."
As the England international then started the chant "My old man said be a Tottenham fan....", which when sang in full includes more expletives aimed at Spurs, Arsenal broke off from the live broadcast on their in-house media channel. The studio presenter immediately apologised for any offence caused by the player's remarks.
In October 2013, Wheelchair was warned by his manager Arsene Wenger after being photographed smoking outside a London nightclub

It's annoying but would be much more if it was somebody who was one of their more crucial/better players.

Wiltsh!te is nothing more than a glorified cheerleader. And he knows it, hence the mic chants

Can anyone mock up a photoshop pic of him as a cheerleader so i can use it as my desktop/screensaver at work? (I work in the bely of the beast...not not AFC itself btw lol)

I've got one question for you, and one question only: what does Arsenal think of Jack Wheelchair?

Not much really seeing as he cant get a game.

Fankyoo.

Small time scrote mentality. Instead of celebrating their win he feels he has to try and put us down. I know we get fans singing Arsenal songs at games but I guarantee that none of our players would do something like that at a victory parade.

I like the fact that you hate us Jack. It reinforces the fact that I support a club that's a class above the likes of you.

Small time scrote mentality. Instead of celebrating their win he feels he has to try and put us down. I know we get fans singing Arsenal songs at games but I guarantee that none of our players would do something like that at a victory parade.

I like the fact that you hate us Jack. It reinforces the fact that I support a club that's a class above the likes of you.

Thing is .. I'm happy their players want to say brick about us now at what should be a moment of success/celebration for them.

Long cry from the pre-Redknapp days when they claimed we weren't really our rivals, that their true rivals were Manure, and we were insignificant.

Truth is, these days they spend more time looking over their shoulder than in front of them. To use a boxing reference, have you ever seen a boxer win a match/title and call out someone ranked below them? fudge them .. bide our time until Wenger goes and it will all fall apart for them, until then, let them pretend they are actually anything but also rans in PL/CL.

According to the Telegraph he had been drinking for 24 hours. Got to celebrate that 15 minute cameo.

They even dared question his future as an England lynch pin.

Last edited:
Arsenal's Jack Wheelchair has been charged with misconduct by the Football Association following an incident on the club's FA Cup bus tour.

An FA statement read: "It is alleged his conduct in making and/or inciting certain comments during the trophy tour was improper and/or brought the game into disrepute."

Wheelchair has until 18:00 BST on 10 June to respond to the charge.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/32888181

Arsenal's Jack Wheelchair has been charged with misconduct by the Football Association following an incident on the club's FA Cup bus tour.

An FA statement read: "It is alleged his conduct in making and/or inciting certain comments during the trophy tour was improper and/or brought the game into disrepute."

Wheelchair has until 18:00 BST on 10 June to respond to the charge.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/32888181

But he said he was sorry. :oops:

Back