• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Ramsey and Walcott have definitely improved over the last couple of seasons, Wheelchair is no better than he was in 2010. The Gazza comparisons are laughable. The only similarity is they get into trouble off the pitch.

he's a clam, but this is ridiculous, just being a lady garden isn't worthy of a misconduct charge imo

Being a lady garden in itself is not worthy of a misconduct charge, but acting like a drunk Chav fan and insulting a rival team in public (for the second year in a row) is. Cnutshere, just like Walnutt doing his 2-0 gesture on a stretcher, has to learn that as a professional footballer you cannot act like a fan and wind up the opposition. Right or wrong, that can lead to violence.

He is a scummy little toe-rag and he embarrasses his club at the same time. These Goon tossers go on about US being small-minded and then this happens. These Nomadic Scum like to say that we are 'forever in their shadow" - showing their utter ignorance of the meaning of the word 'forever' - yet they being us up at their Cup Winning parade.

May they all rot in hell.

I disagree @90291Spur, a. there were no rival fans there, b. even if there was, it's fine, abuse should work both ways, if I'm laying into an opposition player for 90 mins it's only right he gets a go back

if that leads to me being violent then I'm the cnut not the player, I'm the one with the problem, my behaviour is solely my responsibility

I disagree @90291Spur, a. there were no rival fans there, b. even if there was, it's fine, abuse should work both ways, if I'm laying into an opposition player for 90 mins it's only right he gets a go back

if that leads to me being violent then I'm the cnut not the player, I'm the one with the problem, my behaviour is solely my responsibility

If it was a Liverpool player having a dig at us I bet your views would be far less understanding.

Having said that I do actually agree. I think the fine is a bit over the top. I find the fact that he is incredibly overrated more offensive than anything he says about us. Like others have said, he's not even a regular in their side and he's being clever by constantly slating Spurs as it keeps him in their fans good books.

It also shows that their players hate us far more than our players dislike them, Bale even wished Walcott and Ramsey luck before the game. Can't ever imagine Wheelchair doing the same to Harry Kane.

Being a lady garden in itself is not worthy of a misconduct charge, but acting like a drunk Chav fan and insulting a rival team in public (for the second year in a row) is. Cnutshere, just like Walnutt doing his 2-0 gesture on a stretcher, has to learn that as a professional footballer you cannot act like a fan and wind up the opposition. Right or wrong, that can lead to violence.

He is a scummy little toe-rag and he embarrasses his club at the same time. These Goon tossers go on about US being small-minded and then this happens. These Nomadic Scum like to say that we are 'forever in their shadow" - showing their utter ignorance of the meaning of the word 'forever' - yet they being us up at their Cup Winning parade.

May they all rot in hell.

I don't really think anything he did should be a punishable offence.

But you are right, it's small time behaviour and the sort of thing they still accuse of us being. It's fine for them to insult us, but it's small time when we do it.

I have to agree with Galeforce.
Must admit I laughed when Walnutt did the 2-0 on the stretcher as shouting abuse at an injured player is a bit bricky.
And fudge it, fair play - he gives a brick.

That said, it's fudging hilarious Cnutshire got a charge. Cue some future chants that end by tell him he can't answer back.

I have to agree with Galeforce.
Must admit I laughed when Walnutt did the 2-0 on the stretcher as shouting abuse at an injured player is a bit crudty.
And fudge it, fair play - he gives a crud.

That said, it's fudgeing hilarious Cnutshire got a charge. Cue some future chants that end by tell him he can't answer back.

I wish some of our players would show the same hatred towards them on the pitch, I don't think our players are that bothered though sadly.

If it was a Liverpool player having a dig at us I bet your views would be far less understanding.

Having said that I do actually agree. I think the fine is a bit over the top. I find the fact that he is incredibly overrated more offensive than anything he says about us. Like others have said, he's not even a regular in their side and he's being clever by constantly slating Spurs as it keeps him in their fans good books.

It also shows that their players hate us far more than our players dislike them, Bale even wished Walcott and Ramsey luck before the game. Can't ever imagine Wheelchair doing the same to Harry Kane.

if the circumstances were the same I don't think so

did Wheelchair grow up alongside Kane for 10 odd years like Bale did with Walcott and Ramsey at Southampton?

did Wheelchair grow up alongside Kane for 10 odd years like Bale did with Walcott and Ramsey at Southampton?

Eh? Ramsey began his career at Cardiff. I don't care what the circumstances are, there is no way any current Arsenal player would wish a current or Spurs player well whilst playing for Spurs.

Eh? Ramsey began his career at Cardiff. I don't care what the circumstances are, there is no way any current Arsenal player would wish a current or Spurs player well whilst playing for Spurs.

sorry, obviously the Wales connection with Ramsey.

i wouldn't expect to see a current spurs player wishing Arsenal players well in similar circumstances either

I think you'd be surprised, I can easily see the likes of Koscielney or Cazorla wishing Lloris or Soldado well

I think players have never cared less about that kind of thing

look at the Krul/Defoe incident a couple of weeks ago, these guys are professionals in the same industry, they are not going to have the same illogical response to each other that the fans have

if I was in the pub with the person that does my job in another company that outputs the same product as mine i'm not gonna wanna fight them, i'm gonna want to see if they have the same experiences as I do, i'm gonna buy em a drink and make nice

It's a wider issue than just spurs fans. How can they run or support all the respect programs and then allow this?
They had to do something or look like idiots.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33109008

Arsenal have been charged with allegedly breaching football agents regulations over the transfer of Calum Chambers from Southampton.

The Gunners have until 26 June to respond to the Football Association after requesting more time but insist they "acted in good faith".

Agent Alan Middleton has also been charged and has until 17 June to respond to the FA.

Back