• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

and whilst playing average football with an inability to score goals

oh the joys

And it all looked so good a couple of years ago... Sigh!!! This is the old feeling I've had for years about football. And for all the 'they haven't won a trophy' talk we have two league cups in the past 20 years and 1 season of CL football. At least I can fondly remember the early 80's team. **** you, football!

They are going to win the league. Cant seem them fcuking up at all.
So glad Im not going tomorrow and not even watching the game, ice skating in hertfordshire beats a spanking by United any day

I was half watching their game and watching Ill Manors (quite a good film) at the same time.
It was p.ss easy for them today.

I was half watching their game and watching Ill Manors (quite a good film) at the same time.
It was p.ss easy for them today.

I just hope the ease at which they won today was a result of partial complacency on Cardiff's end, and not a reflection of Arsenal's ability.

Cardiff gave us, Man Utd and Emirates Marketing Project really tough games; and perhaps they may subconsciously have believed they are better than they actually are, hence not displaying their true battling qualities that enabled them to get results off the other top teams.

Feels like we've missed our window to finish above them. They'll grow as they have money whilst we've let that clown AVB **** 100mill up the wall

Feels like we've missed our window to finish above them. They'll grow as they have money whilst we've let that clown AVB **** 100mill up the wall

I agree. I hope you are not right but I think in true Spurs fashion we missed a golden opportunity to swap places with the Woolwich Nomads.

I agree. I hope you are not right but I think in true Spurs fashion we missed a golden opportunity to swap places with the Woolwich Nomads.

Agreed. Exactly what I've been saying for the last 2 years which has felt, at times, like I was banging my head against a brick wall. We blew not one, but two golden opportunities and the consequences I predicted were always going to be two-fold = not only would we decline, but Arsenal would become stronger, and thats exactly what has happened. Makes my blood boil.

Bah. Wasn't long ago when we were crowing that only van Persie would get into our team, now we don't have anyone who'd get into a combined NLD eleven.

Get that cheque book out Danny!

If Emirates Marketing Project sort out their away form then they should win the league convincely IMO. Chelsea also have a better squad. You've got to think Ramsey will stop scoring at the rate he currently is, surely?

If everyone thinks City, Chelsea and **** will all be up there then it's gonna be bloody difficult to get that 4th spot this year! Anyone still overly confident?

If everyone thinks City, Chelsea and **** will all be up there then it's gonna be bloody difficult to get that 4th spot this year! Anyone still overly confident?

We've drawn with Everton and United and Liverpool didn't scare anyone today.

Arsenal have agreed to sign Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 21, on a six-month loan deal in January.

Full story: Daily Express

Remind me again, who's got this special relationship with Real Madrid? Us or f#ckin Ars#nal??? ](*,)

Arsenal have agreed to sign Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 21, on a six-month loan deal in January.

Full story: Daily Express

Remind me again, who's got this special relationship with Real Madrid? Us or f#ckin Ars#nal??? ](*,)

I said this in another thread. Seems like they do.

Back