• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

You forgot my reply ;)

We'd of struggled without Ade too. Take away all of his goals and all of his assists, we'd of probably finished mid table or lower.

You forgot my reply ;)

We'd of struggled without Ade too. Take away all of his goals and all of his assists, we'd of probably finished mid table or lower.

I sort of get this argument, however the point at which it falls down is that if Ade hadn't been playing.. then someone else would have been.

Pretty much impossible to determine how that player would have done.

=D> Well done to Bradford for a beat a World Class team full of World Class kids who have done well to cope in the adversity of losing their top striker from last season. Bradford must really be one of the best teams about to beat a team that we are constantly told is fabulous.

Back in the day Wenger would play his kids in this tournament but this evening he played the strongest team he could baring injuries

:ross:

It was almost worth having to put up with their comeback against Reading in the last round just so that fate could inflict this humiliation on them!

It was almost worth having to put up with their comeback against Reading in the last round just so that fate could inflict this humiliation on them!

I would say definitely worth it. At least at REading they could have said it was a Premier League team and they didn't have their full team out. But tonight...

Back