• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup Draw Thread

Re: The FA Cup Draw Thread - 3rd Round - Coventry (H)

I'll repeat this here with numbers and brick:

The Fourth Round Proper draw will take place at 3.30pm on Sunday 6 January 2013, and the balls will be pulled out by former goalkeepers David Seaman and Dave Beasant. The draw will be in between the Swansea/Arsenal tie and the Mansfield/Liverpool games being shown on ESPN. This will be shown live in ITV1 and on the internet on the FA’s website. Those games will take place over the weekend of 26th January.

1 Crystal Palace - Stoke
2 Brighton
3 Tottenham Hotspur
4 Wigan - Bournemouth
5 Fulham - Blackpool
6 Aston Villa
7 Huddersfield
8 Macclesfield Town
9 Barnsley
10 Emirates Marketing Project
11 Swansea City - Arsenal - not played yet
12 Leicester City
13 Millwall
14 Cheltenham Town - Everton - not played yet
15 Derby County
16 Reading
17 Aldershot
18 Middlesbrough
19 Sheffield United
20 Chelsea
21 QPR - West Brom
22 Norwich
23 Mansfield - Liverpool - not played yet
24 Bolton - Sunderland
25 Oldham
26 West Ham - Manchester United - not played yet
27 Hull City - Leyton Orient
28 Blackburn Rovers
29 Leeds United - Birmingham
30 Southend - Brentford
31 Luton
32 Sheffield Wednesday - MK Dons

Away games are much better to attend than home ones

I know what your'e saying with regards to atmosphere James, but I think it does reduce the chance of progression in the competition, Chelsea away certainly would.
The easier the better for me, 1991 is too long ago now since our last win. Aldershot or Oldham at home would be my choices, but I have a funny feeling we will draw Fulham/Blackpool away

I know what your'e saying with regards to atmosphere James, but I think it does reduce the chance of progression in the competition, Chelsea away certainly would.
The easier the better for me, 1991 is too long ago now since our last win. Aldershot or Oldham at home would be my choices, but I have a funny feeling we will draw Fulham/Blackpool away
Every draw has a silver lining for me, having a decent away draw means a great day out and hopefully a new ground - home draws means we have an easier route to the final! Going to Spurs for me is so stale now as watching modern football in England is completely bland, which is why i love The FA Cup!

Re: The FA Cup Draw Thread - 4th Round Draw 3.30pm Sunday

Aldershot or Luton. At home.

Aldershot or Luton. At home.

Yes. Let the other teams get the harder ties, I have no problems at all with get the lesser teams. Hopefully the 'Old Trafford in the 4th round' draw wont return again

Easy home tie, please. If for no other reason than that it will mean being able to rotate the squad. Every little bit helps.

At the time of writing this, Spurs have 18 potential 4th round opponents (previous FA Cup meetings in brackets):

ALDERSHOT (0)
ASTON VILLA (12)
BARNSLEY (3)
BLACKBURN ROVERS (9)
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION (1)
CHELSEA (11)
DERBY COUNTY (3)
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN (3)
LEICESTER CITY (10)
LUTON TOWN (9)
MACCLESFIELD TOWN (0)
Emirates Marketing Project (14)
MIDDLESBROUGH (4)
MILLWALL (3)
NORWICH CITY (6)
OLDHAM ATHLETIC (4)
READING (7)
SHEFFIELD UNITED (4)

I'd love to get Aldershot or Macclesfield, as we've never played either in the FA Cup.

Last edited:

Manchester United's game with West Ham will be their 36th consecutive FA Cup game shown live on television.

And it was another cracker. I hope we get a draw that ITV want to show.

Ahem..would rather Aldershot at home =P~

Home tie with Mansfield as well, or Brighton.

I always want us to get as many home games against lower opposition as possible. Let the other big boys knock each other out.

Last edited:
Back