• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Definitive Worst Tottenham Eleven

Yes, he's got way too easy a ride in this thread. I'd have him in our brick first 11 before Doherty or Booth. Raziak played so little he hardly counts.

It's more for his application than his ability, for lack of ability alone I think Peter Crouch is head and shoulders above everyone else in the modern era.

In terms of transfer fee it has to be Bentley.

Then we have Mitchell Thomas, Atouba, Toda, Booth, Sinton, Dozzell, Vega, Mark Kendall (RIP).

About a decade ago our CB options included Bunjevcevic, Doherty, Thelwell, Gardner and Perry, all of whom could be in our worst 11...

About a decade ago our CB options included Bunjevcevic, Doherty, Thelwell, Gardner and Perry, all of whom could be in our worst 11...

Good point. Ouch.

Spurs fans really do seem to forget how brick we were for so, so, so many years. If it weren't for a few Teddy goals here and there in the 90's I swear to GHod we'd have been relegated.

Dozey could be in there, Paul Price was a f-ucking shower (couldn't stand him), Andy Gray (the Palace player), Mark "Fatty" Kendall...here will be more and I will find them...

Wow - sometimes it does you good to be reminded just how cack we were.

For me Mido, the egyptian pharoh. When he arrived he was hailed by Jol as the best header of a ball in Europe. By the time he left, it was more like Mr Blobby

From the 70,s, definitely Ian Moores.
I kid you not, he was hated.
In those days, you had to get in the ground early, and the team would be read out several times before ko.
Every player was roundly cheered until they got to Moores, who was boo,ed worse than anyone i can remember.
And he had a double who sold roasted peanuts in the crowd who got as much stick!!

Ha ha I remember the peanut geezer! Quality memory! And the abuse he got! Yes, Ian Moores only "achievement" was 2 goals in a 3-2 win at Old Trafford in '76, the blond beardy taco!!!!!!!

Keith Osgood didn't exactly pull up trees for me, and quite how Willie Young has escaped detection is beyond me!!!!!Ginger taco-faced c**t!

Anyway, we played Real in the final (for 45 minutes) and drew 0-0 so it went to pens.

Anyway, the penalties started, and frankly it didn't matter who won, it was all flimflam, but Fenwick came up for the decisive spot kick, and as I stood on the Paxton I swear the "GHod help us all" cry was was audible, people were laughing that he was 'our hope'.

Fenwick ran up......and skied it over the bar, and we lost the most pointless tournament of all time.

I wouldn't put him in there simply because it was the tail end of his career. Funny how people remember things as despite being well past it, in 88/89 he was our regular penalty taker and scored 8 in one season. I don't think he played for us again after the following season.

(armchair must really hate Harry)

Im not a huge Harry fan but it is a subjective statement.

I got my first season ticket in the Santini/Jol season and remember us playing Charlton at home. They were smashing us 3-0 and Redknapp was getting pummelled in midfield. He got totally booed off the pitch, Carrick came on for him - completely and utterly turned the game round and we ended up losing 2-3. I dont think Jamie played again for Spurs after that.

It was one one of the worst performances i have ever seen by a professional footballer.

Im not a huge Harry fan but it is a subjective statement.

I got my first season ticket in the Santini/Jol season and remember us playing Charlton at home. They were smashing us 3-0 and Redknapp was getting pummelled in midfield. He got totally booed off the pitch, Carrick came on for him - completely and utterly turned the game round and we ended up losing 2-3. I dont think Jamie played again for Spurs after that.

It was one one of the worst performances i have ever seen by a professional footballer.

Mine was watching KP Boateng away at Derby,he passed into touch on 3 occasions, i'm convinced he was trying to get himself substituted

Paul Konchesky is easily the worst excuse for a footballer I've seen in a Spurs shirt in recent times.

Back