• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Bit premature I think.

Middle order collapse today was very disappointing, big day tomorrow, especially as the weather is supposed to be better, could be a good day to bat

Ravi gets such a poor rap, he's in and out of the side so much, must be tough.

Great limited overs player though.

Being an Essex boy he's one of my favourites, but he needs to start showing his talent at test level soon.

Wicket in the cricket

South Africa are getting bum raped

lol 200 partnership since then

Amla is such a class player, probably the most underrated batsman around, seems to hardly get a mention. Wristy style players are dying out.

Plus he's fasting at the moment as well, makes this knock even more impressive.

Never thought I'd see a player with a more sumptuos back foot cover drive than Vaughan.

The only consolation i can currently take is that in about the same amount of overs their bowlers gave us 43 extras. We have given them 7.

Absolute classic. Not sure who is watching live, but strauss just managed to demolish his sunglasses by throwing the ball through them..

Saw Alec Stewart, Mark Butcher and Shane Warne at the cricket yesterday

Warne really does look as bad in the flesh as he does in photos.

Another win for my lads yesterday, top of the league now and need to stay here.

We got 204/7, I didn't get in until 3 overs to 4 overs to go but managed to get 22 not out from 15 balls.

Bowled them out for 54.

Gonna have to be fingers crosses Trott and Cook bat through end of today and at least the morning of Day 5. Once you get to the likes of Pietersen, Bopara and Prior I'm not sure they can just just block out to the end of the match.

What the fudge is pietersen doing. Someone needs to tell him he's in a fudging test match not a 20/20

Back