• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

What do you reckon for Coady, £30m ?? Should get a minimum of £50m combined for Dier/Sanchez

I think he'll be less than that. 2 years left on his contract, maybe £20m - £25m for Coady and then I think we could get £25m from Sevilla for Sanchez and perhaps the same or more for Dier...not sure who from though...maybe West Ham or someone like that

Are we perhaps talking...

p6873_p_v10_aj.jpg

I read that. Wind up merchants from something he said he'd like to play for 4 clubs in 2019. I'd like to play with 4 women's bangers, Diletta Leotta, Paige Spiranac, Carol Vorderman (don't ask) and Lucy Verasamy. Doesn't mean I'm going to or planning to.
Paige Spiranic has a lovely golf swing :D:D

As for the article , dross from the Mirror as expected from them .

I read that. Wind up merchants from something he said he'd like to play for 4 clubs in 2019. I'd like to play with 4 women's bangers, Diletta Leotta, Paige Spiranac, Carol Vorderman (don't ask) and Lucy Verasamy. Doesn't mean I'm going to or planning to.

Nothing to be ashamed of with that one. Looks fantastic especially for a woman in her 50s.

She's no Rachel Riley though...

Ok everyone be honest, who else looked up that list? :D

BTW nice selection. And I’m with you on Carol Vorderman…Well not actually with you, I’ll go first…

But to keep this on topic, that’s a nothing story after reading the article

If you like a golfing birdie check out Lucy Robson.

Her and Paige would make a great DD, sorry CB partnership.

Am I a
You set it off. It was never like this before you joined:D

So centre backs, I’m looking at Riley and Vorderman with Verasamy and Spiranac screening them. Oops, mind has gone south again.

We signed Romero yet?

am I allowed to get excited about Romero yet?

crikey Rachel Riley we could do with some good news!

Back