• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

You set it off. It was never like this before you joined:D

So centre backs, I’m looking at Riley and Vorderman with Verasamy and Spiranac screening them. Oops, mind has gone south again.

We signed Romero yet?

Hang on in there.

p12542_p_v13_bb.jpg

Is that a Sears poncho or is that a Mexican poncho?

I guess the average age on this website means that it is one of the few where that reference will be appreciated...and where Vorderman is seen as hot. As for Lucy V, is there a straight man in the country who wouldn't?

Is that a Sears poncho or is that a Mexican poncho?

I guess the average age on this website means that it is one of the few where that reference will be appreciated...and where Vorderman is seen as hot. As for Lucy V, is there a straight man in the country who wouldn't?
Every time she comes on the weather (oooh matron), I say "ahhh Verasamy!" In front of the wife.

Is Romano still reposting others info regarding us or is it his own? Seems to be on the money since the Paratici appointment

Is Romano still reposting others info regarding us or is it his own? Seems to be on the money since the Paratici appointment

That is the general feeling about his "work" - that he simply posts accurate information from less known/visible accounts as his own. You notice it with the Romero stuff, you get wind of the information from others then you get his "here we go" message an hour later.

Would imagine he does have quite good contact in regards to Paraciti however, he has written a few articles for some British papers around him in recent weeks I believe.

Announcement will be made sometime tomorrow or Saturday. I haven't watched him at all but I'm very excited about this guy.

Announcement will be made sometime tomorrow or Saturday. I haven't watched him at all but I'm very excited about this guy.

Now just need one more CB, another RB, a back-up CF, a first choice CF if Kane leaves, probably a midfielder and maybe a RW unless we trust Moura...in the next 26 days

On the topic of CB's we should definitely look at Yanet Garcia.

Edit. fudge... Got distracted and got the wrong copy/paste :rolleyes:

Now just need one more CB, another RB, a back-up CF, a first choice CF if Kane leaves, probably a midfielder and maybe a RW unless we trust Moura...in the next 26 days

Never in a million years is that happening let's be honest. But I agree with the recruitment.

CB
RB
CM
AM
CF if Kane leaves

Back