• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

Get in get in ! Time to rejoice, drop all ya petty squabbles and sing cum by ya!

we need this lad! Woof woof!

Sorry I am drunken and just sung pretty woman by roy Orbison on kareoke to one man and his dog!

I don’t care…

we need this lad, up the Spurs! Woof woof

Get in get in ! Time to rejoice, drop all ya petty squabbles and sing cum by ya!

we need this lad! Woof woof!

Sorry I am drunken and just sung pretty woman by roy Orbison on kareoke to one man and his dog!

I don’t care…

we need this lad, up the Spurs! Woof woof

Maybe save some for if it's confirmed?

Lo Celso just tweeted telling Spurs to announce it
Apologies, just seen it was some clam and not actually Lo Celso. Seeing as I don't check my sources, I think I might apply for a job as a journalist.

Had a look at the obligatory YT video below - I hadnt previously realised how quick and mobile Romero was. Think you could possibly pair him with someone like Rodon or a brute of a CB

I still think Dier will stay next season given I dont see us replacing all of Toby, Sanchez and Dier. I think we'll see Sanchez leave and then another CB come in this summer as well as Romero.

That said, Dier's profile is probably big enough that we could get a decent price for him...just not sure whether I can see us signing 3 CBs in one summer

I see the Sevilla CB is Chelsea bound then. He has been on the bench for Sevilla’s last 2 friendlies and has not come on once so he is obviously off but just a case of where.

I see the Sevilla CB is Chelsea bound then. He has been on the bench for Sevilla’s last 2 friendlies and has not come on once so he is obviously off but just a case of where.

Consolation with that is that Sevilla might well then take Sanchez off our hands

Chelsea bound or a case of where - which is it?

Did seem a long shot when the CL stuff was being pushed

Last edited:
Chelsea bound or a case of where - which is it?

Did seem a long shot when the CL stuff was being pushed

Sorry been reading too much stuff from ITK’s must have rubbed off on me.

Some reports have said Chelsea are interested and the player wants to go but as i do not know if its a done deal i thought i would add the final line.

Back