• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

Some promising young guys in France, like some users here mentioned, the Monaco guy Badiashile(20yo- transfer market 28 mil€) and Lille's Botman(21yo- transfer market 28mil€). I would get a young CB and a more experienced one(like Ramos, Boateng etc).

Some promising young guys in France, like some users here mentioned, the Monaco guy Badiashile(20yo- transfer market 28 mil€) and Lille's Botman(21yo- transfer market 28mil€). I would get a young CB and a more experienced one(like Ramos, Boateng etc).

Badiashile is going to be a star, I must have watched Monaco 6 times last season and he always impressed me with his reading of the game and timing of tackles. A bit Ledley King type of a defender.

Interesting...
Wonder if Paratici has set his sights too high here.

We need a hell of a lot more then one central defender, someone to create stuff in midfield rather then the unfit Ndombele and the permanently injured and workmanlike Lo Celso.

A right wing back 2 central defenders and more then likely one striker. If we are just trying to be quality the sheer cr*press of the rest of the squad will bring that new signing down.

we don't have champions league. doubt Kounde would be interested.
its the same levy talk to the best and milk PR before we say no stratgey.

the best we can do are Ben White and Conor Coady to replace Dier and Toby. That's our level and I would be happy with them. Would help Nuno with Coady in defence.

Kounde wont come cheap at all - played in La Liga, in France's Euro 2021 squad...I think he'll cost more than we want to spend.

we don't have champions league. doubt Kounde would be interested.[/B]
its the same levy talk to the best and milk PR before we say no stratgey.

the best we can do are Ben White and Conor Coady to replace Dier and Toby. That's our level and I would be happy with them. Would help Nuno with Coady in defence.
That's just utter bullsh1t. Clubs not in the CL sign good players all the time.

Joachim Andersen guy from Fulham (that supposedly we were looking at) came on for Denmark, he's a big fudging unit that one.

Back