• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

Fabio Cannavaro was/is 5ft 9” !

I was paying attention to Vestergaard last night as we’ve been linked. Looks too slow and clumsy for me. Another Dier.
There will always be exceptions:).

Agree it's a no on Vestergaard. Not sure what's happened to the Andersen interest?

There will always be exceptions:).

Agree it's a no on Vestergaard. Not sure what's happened to the Andersen interest?

It may still be there.
There's only so much that can be done when a player is at a tournament. Especially if the selling club wants to see how much interest and rival bids can be drummed up

The Gianluca Di Marzio guy is reporting that "The Tottenham has an agreement with Sevilla for Koundé : 30 million plus Davinson Sánchez. The player thinks about it."

An apparent sell-on clause to Bordeaux for Kounde makes a player + cash deal rather appealing for Sevilla

Last edited:
The Gianluca Di Marzio guy is reporting that "The Tottenham has an agreement with Sevilla for Koundé : 30 million plus Davinson Sánchez. The player thinks about it."

An apparent sell-on clause to Bordeaux for Kounde makes a player + cash deal rather appealing for Sevilla
That means £20M without Sanchez, right?

If true (and I doubt it is) then the good news in all this may be that Seville want Sanchez. Kounde is a player held in high regard throughout Europe and even if he doesn't move to us it is likely that he will move somewhere this summer. If Seville are interested in Sanchez as a replacement then that is positive for us.

And now we are linked with the Cristian Romero, best defender in Serie A, in a double signing from Atalanta along with Gollini.
Another Argentine would go well.

That's another quality link at least

And now we are linked with the Cristian Romero, best defender in Serie A, in a double signing from Atalanta along with Gollini.
Another Argentine would go well.

That's another quality link at least

It's also interesting because he was a Juve -> Atalanta deal with buy option negotiated by Paratici

According to Ally Gold, he's our #1 CB target.

It's also interesting because he was a Juve -> Atalanta deal with buy option negotiated by Paratici
Indeed. Paratici purchased him for Juve circa 26m euros. Then struck a deal to loan him to Atalanta for 2 years with a 16m euro buy option having never played a game for Juve.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure this wasn't on his CV he gave to Levy.

Indeed. Paratici purchased him for Juve circa 26m euros. Then struck a deal to loan him to Atalanta for 2 years with a 16m euro buy option having never played a game for Juve.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure this wasn't on his CV he gave to Levy.
Could work out very well for us though. Especially if we can include Sanchez in the deal.

Back