• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Jasper
Where: SO
When : August 28th

Striker will come in once Ade stops holding us to ransom, if worst comes to worst may go until deadline day with that one (possibly). Benny failed his medical in France so proving difficult to move on, and he wants to stay now. Has to improve his club discipline massively as well as attitude.

When : August 28th

Striker will come in once Ade stops holding us to ransom, if worst comes to worst may go until deadline day with that one (possibly). Benny failed his medical in France so proving difficult to move on, and he wants to stay now. Has to improve his club discipline massively as well as attitude.[/QUOTE]

I could live with that

Wouldnt like that tbh
I like Defoe, but I don't think he'd be a massive upgrade for them. And I think Wenger will only buy if he feels he's getting a massive upgrade.

I'm still worried they're going to announce some world-class triple signing that suddenly makes them look dangerous again. Because whatever the result this weekend, Arsenal just don't look as dangerous as they once did and I think they could be exposed this season. I'm not saying they're a bad side by any means, just not as good as they once were. And the other teams around them (us in particular) are improving - even with the loss of Bale, our squad as a whole seems a lot stronger to me this season than last, but that might be just the excitement of the new and the optimism talking. In relative terms, Arsenal are falling backwards, and while the talk of a "crisis" is probably premature, if Wenger doesn't strengthen I think they might find themselves struggling for a Europa League place come next summer.

But of course. He probably will strengthen. So that's all pretty academic.

I just don't see Defoe as adding the strength they need. And I doubt Wenger does either.

(though I've been wrong before and football never ceases to surprise me)

Would be great to get a new CF in and frankly I'm not bothered whether the new guy replaces Defoe or Ade - simply because neither of them are good enough and also because Baldi/AVB have brought in some great players this summer and I'd back them to bring in someone better than both Ade and Defoe

Would Defoe even want to play for Arsenal?

I'm sure that he's an Arsenal fan, and that Ian Wright was his hero but he's been with us for a long time. Maybe long enough that he would resist any offer to switch clubs to join them.

Would Defoe even want to play for Arsenal?

I'm sure that he's an Arsenal fan, and that Ian Wright was his hero but he's been with us for a long time. Maybe long enough that he would resist any offer to switch clubs to join them.

Defoe only cares about Defoe. Don't think he'll get any more playing time with the scum though.

What I said above was what I'm sure I've read and been told a few times over. So I think I'm right in him being an Arsenal fan.

I'm not totally convinced about Defoe only caring for himself. I know he's given an image of being a 'playa' off the pitch but at the club I think he's more of a club man than totally self centred. Then again, after the Bale saga, who knows?

What I said above was what I'm sure I've read and been told a few times over. So I think I'm right in him being an Arsenal fan.

I'm not totally convinced about Defoe only caring for himself. I know he's given an image of being a 'playa' off the pitch but at the club I think he's more of a club man than totally self centred. Then again, after the Bale saga, who knows?

He is very much a Spurs man now. He has a box in the east stand and come around after games to meet and greet. He has said on several occasions that he is home and does not want to leave.

He also does a hell of a lot of charity stuff that naturally gets no publicity but again he does bang some fit birds and why wouldn't you if you were able to do it and get away with it

Who hertyid
Date 28th August
Site COYS

Re : Eriksen

we have been speaking to him this week with ajax's permission. good chance he comes. shouldnt be too complicated

When: August 28th

Siggy to Germany either loan or sold reluctantly as AVB likes him as a person. Our target areas will come in. No names to divulge for now as too sensitive.

quote on twitter a year or so ago from Defoe "Don't worry guys you know I'm spurs for life lillywhite runs through my veins." Pretty sure when he signed for the first time he claimed to be a spurs fan as well...

Siggy to Germany either loan or sold reluctantly as AVB likes him as a person. Our target areas will come in. No names to divulge for now as too sensitive.

So why are we getting rid? Likes him but not good enough?

I like him aswell, gives everything, clearly not the hit of the year though...

So why are we getting rid? Likes him but not good enough?

I like him aswell, gives everything, clearly not the hit of the year though...

I think Siggy has the same agent as Bale? Well, that's what i'm reading... So I guess they want to cut loose any ties with him.

Gylfi will not return to Germany.

Who: The Portugeezer
Where: N17

Defoe to North London pretenders, you heard here it first.

tumblr_mnw60rmyIf1qk40ufo1_250.gif

What? You mean you're serious???:eek:

Back