• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

If Defoe is happy to stay i am more than happy for him to.

Would need either Ade to shape up or replace what he should offer so we have an alternstive though

I think Siggy has the same agent as Bale? Well, that's what i'm reading... So I guess they want to cut loose any ties with him.

I dunno. Ganter says no to Germany.

I personally think AVB is pushing Siggy to be much, much better. Unsure if he is using the right method.

Who: Atlanta Yid
Where: COYS
When: August 28th
Why: Because a £100 ******** million, that's why!

It has taken a long time to Madrid to get the money they finally have the funds in the bank to pay
Spurs will get 90 to 100 million pounds when all is said and done.
So people that kept saying the deal was done were wrong they only just got the money to pay us.
Joe Lewis only paid 250 million for the team and he just got 40% of that money back for one player think he might like owning Spurs.
Not a bad bit of biz for a ten million pound player

Who: Jasper
Where: SO
When : 28/8/2013

Regarding Halilovic we as you know have agreed with all parties, including his family. However daddy wants more time to talk to the family as he tries to really see if he can get RM/Barca or similar in LaLiga to come to the party.
Word is nobody wants to come under his terms. Our offer stands. His club pushing for the deal to go through so they can have the much needed cash, but daddy will not be pushed.

It has taken a long time to Madrid to get the money they finally have the funds in the bank to pay
So people that kept saying the deal was done were wrong they only just got the money to pay us.
Joe Lewis only paid 250 million for the team and he just got 40% of that money back for one player think he might like owning Spurs.

Does he mean €'s? £100m is not credible.

When : 28/8/2013

Regarding Halilovic we as you know have agreed with all parties, including his family. However daddy wants more time to talk to the family as he tries to really see if he can get RM/Barca or similar in LaLiga to come to the party.
Word is nobody wants to come under his terms. Our offer stands. His club pushing for the deal to go through so they can have the much needed cash, but daddy will not be pushed.

Dad wants lad to be guaranteed 1st team football I believe.

I dunno. Ganter says no to Germany.

I personally think AVB is pushing Siggy to be much, much better. Unsure if he is using the right method.

It´s not ITK but the word from his camp last year was that he was VERY happy to be out of Germany, was never really settled there. Gylfi is incredibly ambitious, and from a very very young age he has always pushed himself to the limits in order to improve. He is also a very trouble free young man. Does not drink, does what he is told in training. IF the club is getting rid I fully expect him to be loaned or sold back to Swansea, or simply any club outside the top 5-6 where he would be a regular starter. I personally think he will stay, at least to January.

It´s not ITK but the word from his camp last year was that he was VERY happy to be out of Germany, was never really settled there. Gylfi is incredibly ambitious, and from a very very young age he has always pushed himself to the limits in order to improve. He is also a very trouble free young man. Does not drink, does what he is told in training. IF the club is getting rid I fully expect him to be loaned or sold back to Swansea, or simply any club outside the top 5-6 where he would be a regular starter. I personally think he will stay, at least to January.

Thanks for that.

Amazing how careers can turn on the strength of goals. Siggy needs one.

I like him and hope he stays.

When: 29/8/2013

We have not finished with Spain yet. All depends on outgoing on striker front. If we do another prodigy could be on the horizon, Age under 21 and covers any of front three positions. Fee would be in region of 22m Euros.

Name withheld but not from RM. May I add only a serious possibility dependent upon both clubs but there is positive noises that we would be successful if pursued.

from what I understand Siggy does not want to be a squad player and have agreement I believe to at least be loaned out if not sold.

We have not finished with Spain yet. All depends on outgoing on striker front. If we do another prodigy could be on the horizon, Age under 21 and covers any of front three positions. Fee would be in region of 22m Euros.

Name withheld but not from RM. May I add only a serious possibility dependent upon both clubs but there is positive noises that we would be successful if pursued.

Alvaro Vadillo? :-k
He has a 20m € release clause.

Last edited:

Wow. Understanding money fail ](*,)

from what I understand Siggy does not want to be a squad player and have agreement I believe to at least be loaned out if not sold.

best destination would be Hull, best mates with Huddlestone and Livermore

Back