• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Quite pricey for a left back....

Could we seriously sign Lamela, Eriksen, Chiriches, Hernandez and Coentrao in the next 5 days?!?!?

Probably the first three.

No chance at all for Hernandez. People need to understand United or Liverpool or Chelsea will not sell to us. No chance at all.

As for Coentrao, I am not too sure why he`d be keen to come here.

Could be truth in us just taking Coentrao for a few million € and the owed Modders money...

THis window is madness, it's like when I was a kid on Champ Manager and used the editor to give Spurs over £100m to spend lolz

Madrid president wants to cash in on him and Coentrao wants out. There's no future for him at Madrid and I haven't seen many clubs other than Spurs and Monaco linked.

That makes sense. He's on transfer list at Madrid and hasn't been linked to anyone in the press so far (as far as I know). [-o<

He doesn't want to go anywhere either I think. Just get the feeling he's too much in love with being a high profile footballer at Real Madrid. Doesn't want to go slumming it with us.

Edit: Okay, he's said he wants to leave, but IIRC there were reports earlier that he didn't want to come here. If we're beneath him, where does that leave him?

Paulinho, Chadli, Capoue, Soldado, Lamela, Eriksen, Chiriches...AND Contreao?!

Surely if we manage that, this must be the craziest transfer window ever?!
Seven players in, all potential first teamers, and the Bale spectacle - the actual PL season could very well be a massive anti climax! :lol:

The Goat:

It's looking likely that they'll be several more signings on top of Lamela/Vlad. There are a lot of names being bandied about, Vadillo, Pastore and Greizman have all been mentioned as being targets.

The Goat:

It's looking likely that they'll be several more signings on top of Lamela/Vlad. There are a lot of names being bandied about, Vadillo, Pastore and Greizman have all been mentioned as being targets.

Can...not....get....sucked.....in....

Paulinho, Chadli, Capoue, Soldado, Lamela, Eriksen, Chiriches...AND Contreao?!

Surely if we manage that, this must be the craziest transfer window ever?!
Seven players in, all potential first teamers, and the Bale spectacle - the actual PL season could very well be a massive anti climax! :lol:

Mad isn't it? As Spurs fans we've gotten used to transfer windows consisting of weeks of expectation, liberally sprinkled with crushing disappointment and the very occasional ray of hope. This time around it feels like we've been given the opportunity to step into Emirates Marketing Project's or PSG's shoes without having to sell our soul in return (just one of our players - which was going to happen this year or next whether we liked it or not anyway).

Back