• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Mystery on SC:

Afternoon,

As I said yesterday I was unsure on the Bale situation, and obviously I wanted to know what was happening so I've done a bit of networking this morning...

The reason for the silent stance from the club is because as DL has already said Gareth is NOT for sale, no matter the amount of money, and it's staying that way. There have been NO talks between us on RM, other than "go and do one!"

The rumours of RM making a bid is also completely fabricated by Marca and the RM PR guys, to try and turn his head. Gareth is happy to stay, contract negotiations are still ongoing, the latest meetings with his parents and agent weren't to discuss the sale of him, it was to discuss a new contract. He's been approached by some massive companies in the last few months and he is turning himself in a global brand. A brand that we wan't to be part of, and a brand that he want's us to be part of.

After my meeting this morning, I can categorically tell you that he will not be sold.

Cheers,

M

if all that above were all true then Spurs and Bale would have put an end to this Madrid nonsense by now

One that is literally impossible and two they wouldn't have as Bale is going to come out and say he's not interested while in contract negotiations, if he is.

if all that above were all true then Spurs and Bale would have put an end to this Madrid nonsense by now

Just playing Devil's advocate but if Bale is trying to further improve his contract it is not really in his interests to deny the rumours (be nice if he did though!).

Just playing Devil's advocate but if Bale is trying to further improve his contract it is not really in his interests to deny the rumours (be nice if he did though!).

you have a point there and i did consider that. Its just that last press conference out in Hong Kong where AVB looked really bothered by the intensity of the speculation and questioning, plus this mystery injury that has stopped Bale from training and playing. Something isnt right

Can't buy this much publicity.

yeah there is no such thing as bad publicity :) hp and Under Armour must be loving it

still, why would Real be making complete fools of themselves by being played in these contract negotiations between Bale and Spurs...whats the point, they have already been upstaged by Barca and their capture of Neymar. Why embarrass themselves further by so publicly chasing a player from little ol Tottenham that by now they should have realised they have no chance of signing?

Yep and all those photos of Bale on every web site, every news paper that's a lot of brand exposure.

yeah there is no such thing as bad publicity :) hp and Under Armour must be loving it

still, why would Real be making complete fools of themselves by being played in these contract negotiations between Bale and Spurs...whats the point, they have already been upstaged by Barca and their capture of Neymar. Why embarrass themselves further by so publicly chasing a player from little ol Tottenham that by now they should have realised they have no chance of signing?

So that Perez can say "well, we tried to sign the very best player out there, we just couldn't do it"?

So that Perez can say "well, we tried to sign the very best player out there, we just couldn't do it"?

for the man who took Figo from Barca for a world record fee, smashed it again for the mighty Zidane from Juve, then in the same summer first broke the transfer again for Kaka from AC Milan, and a month later grabbed Ronaldo from Man Utd for 80 mill, I dont think it will wash with the fans if Perez tries to say "well, we tried to sign the very best player out there, we just couldn't do it"?

he isnt that stupid, and neither are the fans

Who: Jasper
When: Today
Where: SC

Bale not going this season from what I hear. RM put up or shut up and have not put up just using media with untruth. They did not offer 81 million over week ago, and what they offered was choice of 2 out of 3 that each had values of around 10-12m on 2 of them at best, as they were being touted previously for buyers. They added them to a verbal package and it seems their value had increased by almost 100% per player, so actually their actual financial wishful cash thinking is in the region of just over 30 million. Modric payment still not concluded over 3 years I believe.

It is my own opinion from what I have heard that they do not have the money. If they came up with what they are telling the media in cash a different story but believe club would refuse it.

May I add that I am sharing and some may respectfully disagree with what I have said. Only Daniel Levy and Joe Lewis actually know what their convictions are and if they will stand by what they have said.

Who: The Journalist
When: Today
Where: SC

the majority of things being said in the media are wrong.
bale has not asked to leave.

But it could be that all the money men have said keep quiet and let the worlds press keep showing you in our wonderful products. You are now the most wanted man in the world and you are wearing our stuff , so just keep in going for another week lol

How can they not have the money when we know they have at least 55m from the sale of players? This is Real Madrid we're talking about ffs.

How can they not have the money when we know they have at least 55m from the sale of players? This is Real Madrid we're talking about ffs.

Yes, we're talking about RM, the club that in 2012 owed 38m to the tax man and 126m to clubs for outstanding transfers. That 55m is quickly spent if used to clear some of the 590m total debt RM have.

Back