• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

How can they not have the money when we know they have at least 55m from the sale of players? This is Real Madrid we're talking about ffs.

Aren't they actually around 7-10m in the negative?

They've bought Isco, Illarramendi, Carvajal and Casimeiro for around 64-65m.

Sold Higuain, Albiol, Callejon and Pedro Leon for around 55-60m.

?

Aren't they actually around 7-10m in the negative?

They've bought Isco, Illarramendi, Carvajal and Casimeiro for around 64-65m.

Sold Higuain, Albiol, Callejon and Pedro Leon for around 55-60m.

?

Jeez how could i forget about Isco and Illarramendi......scrap my last post:lol:

Who: The Goat re Bale
When: 1st August
Where: SC

The Goat said: ↑

Nothing concrete either way, but The Goat hears that at the moment one of companies he is advertising havent been told anything by his people about him moving. They have discussed contingency plans if he does go and they are concerned but this is based purely on the level of speculation going on at the moment not on any inside track. And there has been no deliberate effort to start removing him from advertising. So basically no one should read anything into any changes of adverts/billboards at the moment - its all coincidence, they plan to cycle different ads and billboards on a fairly regular basis.

Slugbugdinho on FTL

Bale news:
Staying this season going next year so find the best price at the bookies ;)
The source couldn't be any better either!

The same way every other club does with most fees based on x% down the rest over 3-5 years.

Exactly the same way they'll pay for Bale.
Madrid have a long term payment plan for their debts it really doesn't affect them with their income of 500m euros a year.

Exactly the same way they'll pay for Bale.
Madrid have a long term payment plan for their debts it really doesn't affect them with their income of 500m euros a year.

So you think they have 60-70m cash lying around? As that's probably what it'd take. Plus 40m ish over time.

If we're even considering selling him.

So you think they have 60-70m cash lying around? As that's probably what it'd take. Plus 40m ish over time.

If we're even considering selling him.

Make it nearer 80-90 as I'm sure Levy will be asking for the Modric money they still owe as well.

Make it nearer 80-90 as I'm sure Levy will be asking for the Modric money they still owe as well.

no chance of them paying the Modric money now as the payment for that will have already been set out ie over four years or whatever

no chance of them paying the Modric money now as the payment for that will have already been set out ie over four years or whatever

Well that's it, they haven't paid what they owe yet. So do you think Levy is going to allow them another 80m on credit?

Why would they have to pay the Modric money? It's probably spread over a few years and agreed in the deal we signed with them at the time.

Back