• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Well that's it, they haven't paid what they owe yet. So do you think Levy is going to allow them another 80m on credit?

what they owe is being paid as per the agreement - it's not like they've paid 10 mil and are stalling on paying the rest.

a Bale transfer would be a separate deal independent from the Modric one. like taking out a second loan from the same bank

Breezer on SC

Some ITK for you guys:

DEMPSEY HAS BEEN SOLD.

I don't know what team! I do know he's off to the MLS

Last edited:
Why would they have to pay the Modric money? It's probably spread over a few years and agreed in the deal we signed with them at the time.

Payments, Schmayments. Why would any previous agreement prevent The Levy from demanding Real clear all their financial obligations to us? It's not like Real are respecting us or any agreements(contracts) we've got in place.

When it comes to Real wooing Bale, Levy would do well to adopt Lyle Lovett's attitude in What Do You Do: "...Take me to dinner, buy me some clothes, If you make all that-a money, man, make damn sure it shows...".

Breezer on SC

Some ITK for you guys:

DEMPSEY HAS BEEN SOLD.

Love ITK like this.. Real balls out type stuff.. Ok they might still be making it up but no sitting on the fence, no could be this could be that.. He has gone and to the MLS.. Sure we will see in the next couple of days if this guy has delivered.

Who: Mystery
Where: Sc
When: today

Evening all,

Sorry it's been a bit later than I anticipated, popped into Nandos! As promised a little bit more info, nothing earth shattering, but just a few possible departures, on this one nothing concrete, but will more than likely happen.

Parker/Thudd - One of these should be gone by the start of the window. Initially we wanted to keep them both, however since a lot of interest has been shown in young Tommy for a season long loan, we won't have enough depth within the squad if they both went.

Jake - I've been hearing that a few clubs are interested in taking Jake off our hands. AVB doesn't really want to get rid of him since he sees potential in the kid, but if the right offer comes in then he will be off.

BAE - BAE will be gone. I have NO idea if we have a replacement lined up, or if Rose will take over as first choice.

There are plenty of rumours flying around regarding Gylfi and Townsend, but I've heard absolutely nothing, so I think it's safe to say they are just rumours.

Cheers,

M

Edit: Bale is that you? 8-[

Last edited:
Who: The Goat
When: 1st August
Where: SC

The Bale has 'asked to leave' gonad*s all began at Talksport and one person in particular. His sources are shaky at best with only one previous piece of ITK ever coming to fruition. He is often given information by agents, but isn't smart enough to realise when said agents are being self serving. Bale may well have had a meeting, but there is no way in hell that the person at Talksport was privvy to it's content.

Breezer on SC

Some ITK for you guys:

DEMPSEY HAS BEEN SOLD.

Might be something in this.
Just looked searched for dempsey on twitter there and 2 different people spotted him at heathrow. One got a picture with him there.
Where is he off to? Are we flying out to Monaco for our friendly?
No other spurs players spotted at heathrow from what i could see.

Breezer on SC

Some ITK for you guys:

DEMPSEY HAS BEEN SOLD.

Would support the 'Bale not going' crowd - given Ade is likely off, would we really sell Dempsey forwards if we knew Bale was leaving as well?!?

Might be something in this.
Just looked searched for dempsey on twitter there and 2 different people spotted him at heathrow. One got a picture with him there.
Where is he off to? Are we flying out to Monaco for our friendly?
No other spurs players spotted at heathrow from what i could see.

This is Dempsey at Heathrow for whatever reason
http://instagram.com/p/cd_5dhrrmf/

a3175ac4fa9c11e29d4222000a9e0706_7.jpg

Would support the 'Bale not going' crowd - given Ade is likely off, would we really sell Dempsey forwards if we knew Bale was leaving as well?!?

Dempsey's best position last season was out the left.
I cant see where he's supposed to play with Chadli coming who will be ahead of him there and us now having proper striker cover.

what they owe is being paid as per the agreement - it's not like they've paid 10 mil and are stalling on paying the rest.

a Bale transfer would be a separate deal independent from the Modric one. like taking out a second loan from the same bank
Ah, i had always understood the 'owe' bit to mean they had missed payments that were due, and they owed us that money. But if it's simply that they owe us in the sense that they are still in the process of paying for him as per agreement then there is no issue

Back