• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Indeed. With Villa, Benteke and the Croatians all done, he's got a 0% record this summer. In fact pretty much since he got the Saha/Nelsen story a few hours ahead of the media.

he never said the Croatians were done, he said we were in for them both before anyone else said it....il give him that one. On the whole though he is a bit of a runt

he never said the Croatians were done, he said we were in for them both before anyone else said it....il give him that one. On the whole though he is a bit of a runt

I think he sadi we were in for Halilovic before anyone but the cb was linked before he made those comments.

I think he sadi we were in for Halilovic before anyone but the cb was linked before he made those comments.

i know, but he was the one who first mentioned the double deal with Halilovic included. Up to that point no-one had said this, no-one

Is there any chance Levy and buddies are so busy this window trying to bring in new players, find sponsorship, sort stadium etc that they are happy for all the attention to be focused on Bale, knowing internally that he isn't going anywhere until next summer at least. Maybe even Madrid know this but need to be seen to be chasing a superstar after Barca signed Neymar... Madrid could then say next year that they have been chasing him for a long time blah blah etc even though everyone internally was well aware no deal would be done this summer.

I'm trying to be optimistic here :)

If I were Bale's dad I would tell him to go for the money, too. It is logical. He has spent long periods out injured (and please don't give me that HR bollox about him being soft)

Another injury and what could happen?

I still don't think he will leave this summer because I don't think Real have the money.

he hasn't really.

he had that period after Muamba stoved in his ankle but that was years ago. he's missed the off batch of games here and there with back and ankle knocks but on the whole he's resilient.

another injury? unless it's a David Busst style shocker, then the likelihood is he'd be out for few months, Real would sod off for a while and Bale would come back a Spurs player still. win-win.

he hasn't really.

he had that period after Muamba stoved in his ankle but that was years ago. he's missed the off batch of games here and there with back and ankle knocks but on the whole he's resilient.

another injury? unless it's a David Busst style shocker, then the likelihood is he'd be out for few months, Real would sod off for a while and Bale would come back a Spurs player still. win-win.

what about that ankle that he rolled over against Basle.....isnt it somehow so weakened after numerous injuries to it that he will always be susceptible to further more serious injuries?

what about that ankle that he rolled over against Basle.....isnt it somehow so weakened after numerous injuries to it that he will always be susceptible to further more serious injuries?

After reconstructions it would be, however he didn't rupture/tear anything when he went over on his ankle.

Who: Sir Bill
When: 31/07/13
Where: COYS

Just met Walker, Lloris and Defoe.

Defoe's a top top bloke. Said Caulker has gone and that he's massively shocked

Sir Bill was at Hotspur Way today

Who: Sir Bill
When: 31/07/13
Where: COYS

Sir Bill was at Hotspur Way today

Bit of a surprise if we have sold Caulker, though I always felt that fans on here really over-rated him and overlooked a number of his flaws. Not really like Spurs to sell - would have been more normal to loan out for a year. Maybe the price was just too good?

Unless I'm mistaking Bale with someone else, when he got injured last season, AVB said he had no ligament left in his ankle that he could damage

Unless I'm mistaking Bale with someone else, when he got injured last season, AVB said he had no ligament left in his ankle that he could damage

i'm no medic, but surely if you have no ligament in an ankle then the foot is just held on by skin??

anyway, my point is, should he get injured then he gets injured. if we don't do something because something else might one day happen then we'll never do anything!

Is there any chance Levy and buddies are so busy this window trying to bring in new players, find sponsorship, sort stadium etc that they are happy for all the attention to be focused on Bale, knowing internally that he isn't going anywhere until next summer at least. Maybe even Madrid know this but need to be seen to be chasing a superstar after Barca signed Neymar... Madrid could then say next year that they have been chasing him for a long time blah blah etc even though everyone internally was well aware no deal would be done this summer.

I'm trying to be optimistic here :)

If this is true, won't someone please tell Bale? If his head has been ruined by this tactic, to the point that he's ineffective next season, then we kinda shot ourselves in the foot with this tactic.

I don't think any such plan is being carried out.

Back