• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

No surprise coming from an Everton fan. There is NO way that Bale will be sold. We will make our club a laughing stock if he goes as we'll just be the stepping stone for players to get to a club who will deliver them glory, instead of being a club ego can achieve glory with those players.

First of all: We already ARE a stepping stone. As long there are bigger clubs than us, that's how it is.

Secondly, selling your best player doesn't make anyone a laughing stock unless he's going on the cheap, which Bale won't. Can't see him going anywhere this summer anyway. It's all a play for their fans to show they've tried.

Ryantegan says Harry is doing all he can to get Parker.

ValenciaYid says Rose may or may not be here next season.

First of all: We already ARE a stepping stone. As long there are bigger clubs than us, that's how it is.

Secondly, selling your best player doesn't make anyone a laughing stock unless he's going on the cheap, which Bale won't. Can't see him going anywhere this summer anyway. It's all a play for their fans to show they've tried.

But, it shows that we don't mean what we say if we go back on it. From then on, every team who wants one of our players, but to who we tell that the player is not available for sale, will laugh and know that our resolve will weaken. We will crumble and gift them the player that they want. No, we need to make a stance and stand firm to it.

If we want to keep Bale and speak as such then we MUST keep him.

As for the stepping stone, I appreciate that there are bigger clubs at the moment but we don't need to maintain that notion. We need to push as far as we can and become a progressively bigger club by keeping our players and management and that appears to be our intention right now. Lets push forward and give players less of a reason to want too be elsewhere.

But, it shows that we don't mean what we say if we go back on it. From then on, every team who wants one of our players, but to who we tell that the player is not available for sale, will laugh and know that our resolve will weaken. We will crumble and gift them the player that they want. No, we need to make a stance and stand firm to it.

In the end we've sold Carrick, Berba, Keane and Modric.

I don't think any club that negotiates with us thinks of us as pushovers, laughing stocks, crumblers or gifters.

We shouldn't sell Bale, but not because it sends a message or to take a stand. We should keep him because he's a fantastic player and he's seemingly happy to stay and so far at least no club has offered us outright silly money.

Yup, I agree fully with your end sentiment. I never want us to sell him but such a sale would be reflective of my principles listed above.

Bale has performed at levels rarely matched by other Spurs players that I've watched within my lifetime. If we can keep him and build the team on from where it is now, then there's no reason why we can't bring pushing up and challenging for the title.

I'd be delighted if we won either the Europa League or FA Cup next season as it would represent another step up, providing that we also finished top 4. Hopefully we can be in the mix for the top few places for a large part of the season too, even if ultimately we drop away a bit.

[video=youtube;2TzmMDlHM7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TzmMDlHM7I[/video]

didnt he score against us in the CL for Twente?

Isn't he Liverpool's new number 1 target since they didn't get Mkhitaryan? Stealing their targets yet again! ;)

Not sure if this has been posted or not - not very interesting anyway;

looklikemodric re Ade

Claims that Ade is on £120k a week and that Besiktas cant afford it

City do not sub Ades wages that would be against FA regulations. The payment from City to Ade was a bonus payment related to them winning the league. Ade would not have joined us if city did not pay him. This despite the fact he played no part in their title win. Footballers hey?

For the record Ade is on £110,000 a week with an added £10,000 a week which goes to his charity. Making it £120,000 a week and he is the joint top earner with a certain Mr Bale also on £120,000 a week. For now of course

On Jenas.......

Firstly i found it hilarious and believe it was a personal joke by Daniel Levy that on transfer deadline day we tried to force a 3 for 1 deal on QPR. We were forcing them to take Bentley and Jenas in order to gain Townsend!

Jenas was Released from his contract in order to join QPR. Nobody expected it to go through such is the problem with proving his fitness. To JJ's credit he never took any money from spurs despite being entitled to the rest of his contract. His agent is also David Bentleys and Danny Grahams agent so the transfer was a nightmare to go through on deadline day with the agent so busy.

Andros Townsend: He was loaned in order to get first team football, the reason he drove away from QPRs training ground was due to the fact QPR had run out of money. (The media dont report that do they?) Such was our desire to get rid of some deadwood we went to Qpr and said we would pay the majority of Townsends wages if they took Bentley or Jenas.
We subsidised Townsends wages (we paid 90%) but Jenas we did not subsidise.

"City do not sub Ades wages that would be against FA regulations"

not sure about that, Levy has previous with this kind of deal. Back in 2008 Middlesborough agreed to continue paying part of Woodgate's salary so that the player joined Spurs

Back