• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Liverpool also pay some of aquilani's wages when he left.

Usual bang on ITK info. Love how accurate they are.

This was posted at 6:30 but seems it didn't make its way onto here:

Gards @Gards44
@removed not that I know of! A striker has visited our training ground recently! Must be our number 1 target but the villa fee is cheap!!

Reply to Gards
would b very unlike levy to sanction a £20m+ move for a player that is 28.

Gards @Gards44
@removed spot on! But for a 22 year old!??

This was posted at 6:30 but seems it didn't make its way onto here:

Gards @Gards44
@removed not that I know of! A striker has visited our training ground recently! Must be our number 1 target but the villa fee is cheap!!

Reply to Gards
would b very unlike levy to sanction a £20m+ move for a player that is 28.

Gards @Gards44
@removed spot on! But for a 22 year old!??

ITK makes me laugh. Benteke's 22 by the way.

Interesting that Spurvert who is part of the whole Gards44, Neil Eatson, Adam Suter gang posted on twitter earlier oh well onto the next one #tapupgate ....interesting as it was announced Benteke handed in a transfer request later on

That twitter gang is amusing, every time one of them posts something the others immediately join in saying they've heard the same thing.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?:-k
My whole world view is shattered.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?:-k
My whole world view is shattered.

To be fair with those 3 I don't think they are blatant lies, they get too close to what is really happening for it to be lies, but I think what happens is they get snippets of information that makes them excited, then they inflate it and therefore "enquiry lodged and we haven't been completely knocked back straight away" becomes "yes, its happening!" and "fee agreed" becomes "done deal"

I was tinkling myself yesterday that Easton put "im getting villa on the back of the new shirt" and an hour later it was announced he was off to Madrid hahah

Who Phantom of the Lane
Date 09/07/13
Site COYS

Gutted that this didn't come off. Don't blame Levy or Franco this isn't their fault and along with Andre have all put a lot of effort in making this deal happen, we thought we had done enough and had put a very good deal on the table to both the player and the club and believed we had done everything we could to make it happen, confidence was high. Effectively the player has chosen to stay in Spain for his last few years, you could say he has bottled coming to the Prem for not stepping out of his comfort zone or label it with something else. It is disappointing the manager hasn't been able to get his number one target in the striking position. This however isn't the first or will be the last time this has happened. Work has now begun on option two, wheels are in motion- however this doesn't mean you will see someone holding up a shirt in the next 24 hours- be patient we will get a striker this window.

POTL

:-"

Who: JJetset
When: 9th July
Where: SC

Ok it's down to 2 clubs at the moment in for Benteke, we are 1 of them and the other has already been mentioned!
Calm down calm down ;0)

---

The other one is apparently Liverpool.

Ok it's down to 2 clubs at the moment in for Benteke, we are 1 of them and the other has already been mentioned!
Calm down calm down ;0)

---

are Liverpool scouting for us again :lol:

Calm down calm down ;0)

---

Did Jjetset mention us being interested in Benteke before yesterday?

Back