• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: JJetset re Benteke
When: 17/05/13
Where: SC

We are sniffing around him......

The wonderful act of covering all your bases. What player haven't you...sorry i meant Jjetset said we're linked with at one point. Anything since the 17th of May?

Since then nothing has been said about Benteke i assume? but the day after he hands in a transfer request Jjetset magically gets more bits of info.

The wonderful act of covering all your bases. What player haven't you...sorry i meant Jjetset said we're linked with at one point. Anything since the 17th of May?

Since then nothing has been said about Benteke i assume? but the day after he hands in a transfer request Jjetset magically gets more bits of info.

well its kind of suspicious how our seemingly number 1 target David Villa decides to go elsewhere and then magically on the same day Benteke, a player who has been speculated as being very high on our alternative list of targets, hands in a transfer request

could it be that Levy/Baldini told Benteke and his agent that we definitely want him now?

Any way Rossi could have accurately answered your question without you having a go at him?

Any way Rossi could have accurately answered your question without you having a go at him?

It's not having a go. Take away the part where i state he's Jjetset and it's a valid question...

Anyway Rossi from his posts seems quite reasonable and takes a rational viewpoint (on the most part) so his constant defence of Jjetset (even when he is wrong) is why i think he has some sort of connection with him or is in fact him.

It's not having a go. Take away the part where i state he's Jjetset and it's a valid question...

Anyway Rossi from his posts seems quite reasonable and takes a rational viewpoint (on the most part) so his constant defence of Jjetset (even when he is wrong) is why i think he has some sort of connection with him or is in fact him.

I was obviously referring to you stating that he's JJetset. Take away that part and it is a valid question, so why not just ask the valid question without that part? Particularly when he didn't defend JJetset and didn't even offer an opinion.

Who: JJetset re Benteke
When: 17/05/13

We are sniffing around him......

That bloke is a ****. I'm sniffing now, it could be hay fever, it could be a cold, it could be nothing. Whatever it turns out to be in two month's time I'll say I told you so.

Who: The Journalist
When: July 9th

Journalist (who has villa ties) made a few remarks on the Benteke situation that are important. No offer and he has not been to our training facilities.

Original Post

The Journalist said: ↑
Benteke is on holiday. not at the Tottenham training ground as someone has suggested.

there's been no offers from Tottenham.

but its obvious that his agent has been doing something behind the scenes.

A follow up question about him having visited us, was responded to with
not from what we believe or been told

And somebody asked if all of this talk was just posturing for a new contract, which he replied to with
i think hell be off somewhere

That one is more opinion than ITK but I included it.

Normally wouldn't give a toss about the Journalist's info but he does apparently have good links to Villa so might be worth looking at.

i think we will be hearing a lot from The Journalist in the coming weeks.....

Does anyone remember that picture of 'The Sock' holding up a Spurs shirt before apparently signing for us? I think he may have been in the back of a limo but that may just be my imagination playing tricks on me. Didn't he just have work permit issues?

Back