• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Neil Eatson on twitter today says that he's been told by two different people over coffee this morning that Benteke is looking good.

He then went onto say that he thinks at the moment we're trying to play a few clubs off against each other, but that in the end we'll sign one of Soldado, Benteke or Remy.

He later confirmed that this would be in addition to David Villa.

Oh and Graham Roberts has just tweeted saying that he's heard brilliant news that Gareth Bale is staying and well done Daniel Levy.

I don't think there's any chance of us signing any of Soldado (too old for his price), Benteke (far too expensive) or Remy (too crap and facing 5 years in gaol).

I think we'll either just go back for Leandro now his price is deflating, or get someone out-of-the-blue whose not been obvious/linked before (like Paulinho or the two Croatians).

Why is Akqayid/Neil Eatson considered a WUM on Spurs Community? I thought last summer he had garnered a decent reputation.

Why is Akqayid/Neil Eatson considered a WUM on Spurs Community? I thought last summer he had garnered a decent reputation.

IIRC he was a little excitable, as in he had a penchant for saying things were a 'Done Deal,' when in fact there may have just been a passing enquiry. I think he does get a little bit of information, but he used to really blow it out of proportion thus destroying what little credibility he may have had.

IIRC he was a little excitable, as in he had a penchant for saying things were a 'Done Deal,' when in fact there may have just been a passing enquiry. I think he does get a little bit of information, but he used to really blow it out of proportion thus destroying what little credibility he may have had.

Fair enough, i suspected that was the case.

I don't think there's any chance of us signing any of Soldado (too old for his price), Benteke (far too expensive) or Remy (too crap and facing 5 years in gaol).

I think we'll either just go back for Leandro now his price is deflating, or get someone out-of-the-blue whose not been obvious/linked before (like Paulinho or the two Croatians).

Jetset seems to think the case against him is weak and he'll get off. Also what is with this "gaol" phenomenon? Had never seen anyone spell jail like that until just recently.

GB, didn't you use to rate Remy and want him here to play wide forward and replace Lennon? What changed?

GB, didn't you use to rate Remy and want him here to play wide forward and replace Lennon? What changed?

Yeh he did. He was continuously putting him on the right hand side of a front 3 in his formations even though Charlie who follows French football said he's brick in that role.

Think Eatson gets info but is excitable. To be fair he called Lloris very early last summer and stuck with it all summer until he signed on deadline day

Even if the case against Remy is weak, I can't see anyone buying him while it's still hanging over his head. At least wait until he has been cleared of all charges (if that happens). To start with, it would be a massive PR disaster. In which case, I'd expect Chelsea to be first in line!

Yeh he did. He was continuously putting him on the right hand side of a front 3 in his formations even though Charlie who follows French football said he's brick in that role.

Quite strange really. GBs usually quite consistant in who he likes and hates and defends players to the death.

Deadline Day ‏@DeadlineDay 1m
Andre Villas-Boas & Tottenham are ready to make an audacious attempt to sign Dortmund's Robert Lewendowski #THFC #BVB

these people never quit :lol:

Deadline Day ‏@DeadlineDay 1m
Andre Villas-Boas & Tottenham are ready to make an audacious attempt to sign Dortmund's Robert Lewendowski #THFC #BVB

these people never quit :lol:

Cat-Scans-The-Room-With-Its-Radar-Ears.gif

Jetset seems to think the case against him is weak and he'll get off. Also what is with this "gaol" phenomenon? Had never seen anyone spell jail like that until just recently.

Let me get this straight. This Jetset person is not only ITK regarding all things Tottenham but has the inside track on legal matters too? Seems quite a knowledgeable character. Perhaps Jetset will enlighten you as to who Oscar Wilde was. :)

Back