• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

well going by last nights info we made an offer and the ball was left in Valencias court, supposedly board meeting today to discuss matters - since supposed meetings new quotes have come to light. Baldini may have been confident we'd done enough (make note that no concrete deal is done quote from him) at the time only for Valencia not to be on the same page today

The guy said Baldini said 'should be done'. The quotes from Valencia make it clear we aren't far apart. Remember Baldini knows exactly what Valencia want, and exactly what Spurs' bidding tactics/intentions are. Valencia don't...

hope you're right but it could just as easily be that Baldini was thinking we're in a better position than we are, imv - im just trying to say that that particular ITK isn't as up to date with the situation as more recent quotes that are available are.

Maybe, but depends when Baldini flew back and the things coming out of the media could just be from his meetings. What Im more skeptical about is that no doubt he met Baldini as he has the picture, but doesn't prove Baldini said anything to him about Soldado...

The guy said Baldini said 'should be done'. The quotes from Valencia make it clear we aren't far apart. Remember Baldini knows exactly what Valencia want, and exactly what Spurs' bidding tactics/intentions are. Valencia don't...

Actually he doesn't. That's why we're negotiating ;)

Actually he doesn't. That's why we're negotiating ;)

Not sure he's the one in charge of negotiating transfer fees anyway, his job is more smooching up to players and agents I'd think. Regardless, we know what they say they want, the game now is to find the point where they accept without giving up too much from our side.

Jasper:

We agreed the price now as I said earlier before they came out public, they reneged and want to negotiate a different structure. Is it to do with the taxes why they are asking this crazy proposal even though Soldado is prepared to write off a good percentage what would be due him? Is it fair then that their chairman against the other board members is going solo and sending out spurious leaks that someone else has met their buyout clause? Yeh right.

Can you share the link of the account? I need to see more of these "staged" photos.

Actually, this is the kind of ITK I really look for in this thread. Some of the other stuff... I'll save it for the other thread.

Sorry mate just seen this. The link to fellas account is - https://twitter.com/JackOlins/status/359759954023964672/photo/1

He has the picture. One of his mates says what baldini said to them! To be fair they're only about 16 years old by looks of it.

Not sure he's the one in charge of negotiating transfer fees anyway, his job is more smooching up to players and agents I'd think. Regardless, we know what they say they want, the game now is to find the point where they accept without giving up too much from our side.

Baldini may well become our proper DOF. Right now I see him as a schmoozer.

Last edited:
Who: madrid spur
When: 23/07/13
Where: FTL

Deal is not dead at all.
Valencia want to maximise the deal, and are looking for, in their eyes a littel more in the cash part. Our offer is close enough that an agreement will be made.
Soldado has agreed terms in principle and when the agreement is made between clubs (expected to be this aftrenoon tomorrow morning) the rest will move quickly.

Anyone else ever wonder if this MS is Sid Lowe?

Can't paste it in as SC blocked at work but Grey Fox saying Valencia are now back peddling, I assume on the price.

Grey Fox on SC:

Latest text " Valencia back peddling faster than an Italian on a bike in the war"

wpd659 on SC:

Well were out of the cup but at least we have a new striker :) soldado number 9 welcome :)

Grey Fox on SC:

Latest text " Valencia back peddling faster than an Italian on a bike in the war"

wpd659 on SC:

Well were out of the cup but at least we have a new striker :) soldado number 9 welcome :)

is that it, done deal, time to buy the shirt???????? \o/

great signing, cant wait8-[

Back