• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Is this a good or a bad thing, I cant tell ? He's not happy ?

I imagine it means he's unhappy with Valencia. He's allegedly agreed terms with us about a move before, I can'r recall how long ago, only for the clubs to fail to agree. Seems as though he's tinkled it looks like it's happening again.

Who: Greyfox re Soldado
Where: SC
When: July 23, 2013

I have just had a really positive text and laying A&C's gonad*s on the line I would say we have nailed this, just i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed

Cobra:

Soldado apparently not happy. This is the second time that he has agreed terms with us and he wants to leave

Soldado is a yid at heart.............thats worth the 30 mill euros alone

sign him up Danny boy

Over ten years, and I was at 16 home game this season watching him closely. And no you will not convince me that he is a good player...

Why would I care to convince you he's a good player. You pretty much said he does nothing for the team, I disagree and his absence during injuries has been to the detriment of the team.

On another note; why did you start supporting the team and are you a local? Just interested - nothing malicious.

Who: Greyfox re Soldado
Where: SC
When: July 23, 2013

I have just had a really positive text and laying A&C's gonad*s on the line I would say we have nailed this, just i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed

Knowing us, we'll probably dot the t's and cross the i's.

Some lad on twitter posting some proper old school zokora like ITK. On way back from Valencia with his chelsea supporting mate, Baldini on same flight as them...easyjet!Which is quite funny (typical Levy). Got photo with Baldini as proof, asked about Soldado and he said 'should be done'.

Some lad on twitter posting some proper old school zokora like ITK. On way back from Valencia with his chelsea supporting mate, Baldini on same flight as them...easyjet!Which is quite funny (typical Levy). Got photo with Baldini as proof, asked about Soldado and he said 'should be done'.

What was the mans name again, who took the picture with Zokora? Legend\o/ Hope this one is of the same calibre ;)

What was the mans name again, who took the picture with Zokora? Legend\o/ Hope this one is of the same calibre ;)

Cant remember the name! Unfortunatley this picture is not with Soldado holding a spurs scarf..instead just with a casual looking Franco Baldini outside the boarding gate!

Can you share the link of the account? I need to see more of these "staged" photos.

Actually, this is the kind of ITK I really look for in this thread. Some of the other stuff... I'll save it for the other thread.

trouble with that ITK is that the deal has moved on since Baldini was on the flight back from Valencia and new information/quotes have been in circulation

trouble with that ITK is that the deal has moved on since Baldini was on the flight back from Valencia and new information/quotes have been in circulation

Well not really as Baldini was the one involved in the discussions, so he would have known the score after his meetings....

Well not really as Baldini was the one involved in the discussions, so he would have known the score after his meetings....

well going by last nights info we made an offer and the ball was left in Valencias court, supposedly board meeting today to discuss matters - since supposed meetings new quotes have come to light. Baldini may have been confident we'd done enough (make note that no concrete deal is done quote from him) at the time only for Valencia not to be on the same page today

Back