• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

This guy? (I'm guessing here)

Fits the profile I suppose... young, plenty of potential, but not the finished product so won't be too unhappy at being back-up to Soldado / impact sub / cup player.

EDIT: Just noticed he had a loan spell at Bolton. Can't say I even remember the name if I'm honest (and his 1 goal in 20 doesn't seem like he had a great time in England - though I don't know the circumstances... was he constantly brought on with 6 minutes to play?)

Last edited:
This guy? (I'm guessing here)

Fits the profile I suppose... young, plenty of potential, but not the finished product so won't be too unhappy at being back-up to Soldado / impact sub / cup player.

EDIT: Just noticed he had a loan spell at Bolton. Can't say I even remember the name if I'm honest (and his 1 goal in 20 doesn't seem like he had a great time in England - though I don't know the circumstances... was he constantly brought on with 6 minutes to play?)

What???? Thanks, but not in a million years I want him. Would be much more happier for Ade to stay.

Banning offence I believe.

Didn't look, I don't go there! I saw a few comments (unanswered) on the Twitter feed though.

Talk about blowing your cover as a bull**** artist wide open! Cant believe he's still posting after that, what possible excuse does he have!!!

For those who were wondering about Fabio Coentrao, here's a good take on what has happened with him in Madrid:

The curious case of Coentrao.

5 July 2011. The headlines read: Real Madrid confirm Coentrao capture. After a long transfer saga with Benfica, he is finally a Madridista. He was the best player for Portugal in World Cup 2010. The prospect of him linking up with CR7 on the left wing made Madridistas lick their lips in excitement. Everything was perfectly poised for him to succeed in the Bernabeu.

17 August 2013. Ancelotti confirmed that Coentrao wants to leave Real Madrid. Some fans have turned against him. His Real Madrid career is on the verge of collapse.

What exactly happened to the Portuguese who has ‘success with Real Madrid’ written all over his face?

Coentrao came to Real Madrid with a €30m price tag in 2011. He started preseason playing as a unity player, alongside Xabi. His work rate was top notch. His endless energy made him comfortable in his new role. Throughout the 2011-2012 season, he rotated between playing as a midfielder and left-back, being a backup for Marcelo at times. So far so good.

It seems that his promising Real Madrid career came to a halt in the first-leg Champions League semi-final tie against Bayern Munich. He performed decently throughout the entire match until the 90th minute. German right-back Philipp Lahm made a mazy run on the left wing in Real Madrid’s defensive half. Coentrao mistimed his tackle. He went in too soon. Lahm got the better of him and squared the ball to Mario Gomez. Goal. 2-1 to Bayern Munich in the final minute. A Coentrao mistake costed Real Madrid a valuable draw at Allianz Arena.

The next day, the press and some fans alike placed the blame of the loss on Coentrao. ‘How is he worth €30m? ”Marcelo is way better than him.’ These were just some of the insults that Coentrao received from the public.

Coentrao started the 2012-2013 season just as he did in the previous one — brilliantly. This was aided by the fact that Marcelo got injured midway through the season. He got his chance to shine alongside Ronaldo. One thing was different this time. He was under intense scrutiny by the media and the Bernabeu crowd. Every single mistake that he made was amplified. This placed him under even more pressure.

Perhaps the pressure got the better of Coentrao. There were times where he feared the Bernabeu crowd. He even dreaded playing home matches for the fear of being slaughtered by the fans. He could not take the stress anymore. He wants to leave the Bernabeu. He wants to play at somewhere where he will not be judged so harshly every week. That is definitely not possible in Real Madrid where the fans are demanding. He is not fulfilling his potential with such huge pressure on his shoulders.

Maybe it is time to let Coentrao leave. Let him play somewhere where he will be most happy. It is good for both Real Madrid and the player himself. He sweats for Real Madrid. He bleeds for Real Madrid. No matter how this Coentrao saga will turn out, I hope that every single Madridistas will support Coentrao’s decision and of course, Coentrao himself. After all, despite his apprehensiveness of playing for Real Madrid after the mistake against Bayern Munich, he always gives his all. It is time that Madridistas give him the respect he deserves.

Interesting read, Rossi, thanks for posting it. I'd love to see Coentrao on our left back. He was immense in the 2010 WC. :)

[Update 383] Atlanta Yid re: Bale and Coentrao

My man said that the deal is done but AVB wants Contreau (sp) Franco and Levy think that he is over priced
But the deal should be done by tomorrow

This guy has been wrong and wrong all the time.

He said Lamela had had his medical a few days ago yet Lamela was still in Roma trainning...

Back