• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

This is almost certainly nothing to do with a transfer....maybe will be about someone being Alan Brazil's special guest co-presenter next week.

By the way Goldstein is asking for Spurs fans to apologise to him for dismissing his 'Bale will definitely leave' stories from about a month ago.

Andy Goldstein MBE ‏@andygoldstein05 1m
Right...I'm told its gonna be announced for Sundays papers. Im liable if I announce it here I'm told.

Jesus tap dancing Christ....what a anticlimax.

:rolleyes:

Andy Goldstein MBE ‏@andygoldstein05 54m
Ok,
I lied about the news...but only so I could get more money for @GreatOrmondSt .
Trying to raise £10,000. https://www.justgiving.com/andygoldstein05 x

Twunt. Although it's a fundraiser for a children's hospital, I don't know. Doubt he'll get much sympathy for his "stunt".

yeah one more LB for me and I think we're complete. in fact we are also overloaded and hope think we still need to loan/sell players .

I think stunt rhymes perfectly with what he is.....

He is typical of a certain brand of 'comedy-presenters' who have to mask their lake of comedic ability and intelligence by just being a ****.

Just ****ty enough to appeal to the idiots that watch his shows but middle.class and **** lickey enough to impress sky casting execs

Grey Fox:

Been told to expect at least 2 more if not three, The third if it can be pulled off will be a Levy special. The reported lower fee for Bale is more than preserving Ronaldo's ego :). Make the most of this because January is going to be very boring and probably next summer too unless you like young meat. Have a nice holiday Baldini :)

If this is true, are we talking Damiao?

If we are going for a striker then I assume we're looking at someone quite big in the Benteke range (I can't imagine we would have played him as a lone striker - might be wrong).

Is it Benzema? :D

Back