• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

You do realise that's Kenny McEvoy and not Bale right?

BREAKING: Spurs announce BALE back-up plan

Rainman.gif

From Hoofhearted on COYS

Who: Farted
When: 21st August
Where: COYS

I understand the club have called a news conference for today, supposedly at 10:30.

I don't think it is actually about Gareth Bale, more than that I don't know.

This may or may not happen, But, I have no reason to doubt the source, has always been reliable in the past.

I take he has never heard of a pre-match press conference ;) :lol:

POTL on Willian:

Medical completed, contract and fee agreed last night. Formalities now. This one is done.

Franco and Daniel have been unbelieveable in the last few weeks- hats off.

POTL

POTL on Willian:

Medical completed, contract and fee agreed last night. Formalities now. This one is done.

POTL

Only when I see it confirmed by a trusted Spurs site will I (an) get excited

We all wondered what the 'I will' referred to on the kit adverts...now we know, it was a sign

is Willian the yellow.....blue and yellow?

POTL...misunderstood genius

POTL doesn't really say much any more, except when things are pretty much done (or just after it's been confirmed on the OS).

POTL on Willian:

POTL

The guy who promised a donation to the site for every time POTL praised Franco and Daniel will be cursing him.

I'm still waiting for an ITK to tell us something that we haven't already read on the net or heard on the TV or radio.

Back