• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

We could do worse if we can't land a big name striker.
Odemwingie or Lisandro would both strenghten us.

Jenas to QPR is still on, I bet Levy will crack open the champers if that goes through. Can't we just gift Bentley along with him.

Looks like we're trying for Damiao, with Gomis or Lopez from Lyon as fall back options on loan. Negredo and Hooper other possible names on that list.

Don't believe we have fall back options. Think AVB wants his A target, or will wait till the summer.

You are assuming AVB has more control than he has. I can't see AVB being behind the Clint Dempsey transfer same time last transfer window.

I don't think he was with Dempsey. But now he's successful/established in the role, I think he'll be able to influence Levy to play the longer game.

Sky Sports understand Tottenham and Internacional are still in negotiations over the transfer of Leandro Damiao despite earlier reports from Brazil that the deal wouldn't go ahead.

I understand that SSN don't understand brick, apart from how to create drama that will make people waste their day watching them.

LFC supporting mates at work have said they've done their business so won't be watching.

As a Spurs fan we have no option but to have late school nights!!! Grr...

QPR LATEST
We don't want this to turn into a QPR live text, but Jermaine Jenas has just been speaking outside Loftus Road.

He says: "QPR are a top club and I'm confident they'll stay up. It's just about me playing football for QPR now if the deal gets done.

"I'm confident they'll stay up."

QPR LATEST
We don't want this to turn into a QPR live text, but Jermaine Jenas has just been speaking outside Loftus Road.

He says: "QPR are a top club and I'm confident they'll stay up. It's just about me playing football for QPR now if the deal gets done.

"I'm confident they'll stay up."

He will smash the championship next year.

It amazes me some of the stuff that people write about JJ, he's done more for Spurs than a lot of fan faves ever have done.

I'll leave it at that, but am happy to name names if the Jenas abuse is left unchecked by the mods :)

Back