• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
What it says on the tin. No ITK talk.

Discussion on the merits of any individual player should go in that player's specific thread. It doesn't exist you say? Then start one.

So in which of these threads are we allowed to have discussions on ITK other than 'positive' and analyse its actual realistic probability?

I would like to know beforehand, if that's possible

So in which of these threads are we allowed to have discussions on ITK other than 'positive' and analyse its actual realistic probability?

I would like to know beforehand, if that's possible

The first post in each of the sticking threads sets out the rules of engagement.

We will be told what to post soon

Look, you lot were given the option to chose what you wanted, and all this is the direct result.

How much more do you want exactly?

You don't like it, go elsewhere where there is moderating on a far greater scale than this place.

Went to newsnow to check for rumours, but their Tottenham page had 90% QPR and Redknapp stories. :lol: #-o

The first post in each of the sticking threads sets out the rules of engagement.

There is only a single thread which 'allows' ITK discussion at the moment and it clearly stipulates no negative comments.

In which of these threads are we allowed to take the tinkle and have some banter around it like back in the day? I would like to know beforehand and avoid being singled out afterwards for breaking these new rules

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right thread but whats going on with Llorente? Is he still having a barny with his club and needing to leave?

Not sure if this is the right thread but whats going on with Llorente? Is he still having a barny with his club and needing to leave?

I know he played last week but he's still very likely to leave. We should first focus on bringing in a CM, Attacking mid/right or both...and then a striker.

Massimo Haidara (Nancy)
Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (Sporting Lisbon)
Juan Fernando Quintero (Pescara)
Miralem Pjanic (AS Roma)
Christian Eriksen (Ajax)
Willian (Shaktar Donetsk)
Nicklas Bendtner (Arsenal/Juventus)
Adam Maher (AZ Alkmaar)

Players we've been linked with in the last few days.

There is only a single thread which 'allows' ITK discussion at the moment and it clearly stipulates no negative comments.

In which of these threads are we allowed to take the tinkle and have some banter around it like back in the day? I would like to know beforehand and avoid being singled out afterwards for breaking these new rules

I think what ArcspacE is getting at is is there a thread where you can specifically call someone such as (random made up names) Needles or Petal a ****?

I think what ArcspacE is getting at is is there a thread where you can specifically call someone such as (random made up names) Needles or Petal a ****?

If someone feel that it's necessary to moan about something they don't care for and it will make them feel better about themselves they could just start a 'ITK Moan and Bash' thread. They could also post the usual made up ITK that they think is hilariously funny.

I think this is the first transfer window in a while that i actually wouldn't mind not much movement in.

I rate pretty much everyone in our first team and without unearthing an unknown gem of a player can't see us getting an upgrade in for anything lower than 15m in any position.

Though that would be when everyone is fit.

Squad depth is a little low, i wouldn't mind a couple of promising youngsters to bulk up the squad. Players who desire to better themselves and prove what they can do.

I think this is the first transfer window in a while that i actually wouldn't mind not much movement in.

I rate pretty much everyone in our first team and without unearthing an unknown gem of a player can't see us getting an upgrade in for anything lower than 15m in any position.

Though that would be when everyone is fit.

Squad depth is a little low, i wouldn't mind a couple of promising youngsters to bulk up the squad. Players who desire to better themselves and prove what they can do.

I would much rather we buy talent that's yet to reach their peak and help develop them. Occasionally we'll have to let them go to bigger clubs for a nice profit, but that's just the way football works.

I would much rather we buy talent that's yet to reach their peak and help develop them. Occasionally we'll have to let them go to bigger clubs for a nice profit, but that's just the way football works.

Er.. Isn't that pretty much the same as promising youngsters? :p

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas is not planning a spending spree in January

Last Updated: December 3, 2012 10:22am

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas is not planning any big spending in the January transfer window as key players close on their return from injury.

Spurs enjoyed three successive wins last week to lift them fourth in the Premier League and Villas-Boas is satisfied with the players at his disposal.

The North Londoners have been linked with several transfer targets, including Shakhtar Donetsk ace Willian and Schalke forward Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, but the manager has played down talk of a spending spree.

The Portuguese boss also feels the return of Younes Kaboul, Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Scott Parker will provide a boost to the team.

Asked if he would be asking Spurs chairman Daniel Levy for cash in January, Villas-Boas said: "I don't think we need it, to be fair.

"We have three top players coming back from injury that played most of the games last season - Younes Kabul, Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Scott Parker.

"These will be major additions to our squad and we are happy to continue with this squad."

Reception

Villas-Boas has received a mixed reception at White Hart Lane since succeeding Harry Redknapp in the summer, but some fans were singing his name during Spurs' 3-0 win at Fulham on Saturday.

He added: "The chanting is normal. We just have to continue so they do not change the chant!

"I just want them to get behind the team, it's the team that has been absolutely amazing."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...s-is-not-planning-a-spending-spree-in-January

Back