• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

25 senior players at Spurs now
Space in the squad list to register Obika, Dawkins, Bentley and even Jenas if his move fails :)

2032:
SPURS LATEST
From South American football writer Tim Vickery: "Internacional director of football Marcelo Medeiros has told Globo Esporte that Leandro Damiao will not be joining Tottenham today. ""The numbers were below our expectations," he said, adding that the Tottenham bid was susbstantially lower than the £20million reported in the English media.

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport chief football writer

"Approaching 'Levy Time' on transfer deadline day. Maybe we've all had Diame and Damiao mixed up all along. Diame would also be excellent for Arsenal as well of course."

Love the fact its not just Spurs fans that refer to the last few hours of deadline day as 'Levy time'

Seen quite a few tweets today from people saying they plan on going down there to get themselves on tv.

well i think it has been a pretty good window, would like to have got ride of bentley and parker and got in diame but not to be

lots of good loans for our youngsters so i hope they will get some more game time and be ready to be part of the first team squad next year which will save us a lot of money

yep not bad would have liked a striker obviously but hey ho

well i think it has been a pretty good window, would like to have got ride of bentley and parker and got in diame but not to be

lots of good loans for our youngsters so i hope they will get some more game time and be ready to be part of the first team squad next year which will save us a lot of money

yep not bad would have liked a striker obviously but hey ho

Yeah, but a striker wasn't really a priority was it?

Back