• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

Yesterday lunch time mostly watched the Derby game instead of The Man U one. Thought Dawkins had a good game, not good enough for us but a good game. Should be able to sell him in January. On another note very impressed with Derby.

Shaq Coulthirst swaps White Hart Lane for Fulham's Motspur Park as our Under-21s take on the Cottagers in the Barclays U21 Premier League tonight.

The young striker became the latest Academy product to make his first team debut when he came off the bench for the final 15 minutes of our 4-1 win against Anji in the Europa League on Thursday night.

He will now have his eyes set on Fulham and helping our Under-21s back to winning ways after a 3-1 loss against Wolves last time out.

Kick-off is 7pm.

Squad:

McEneff, McQueen, Lancaster, Ball, Gallifuoco, Ward, Miles, McEvoy, Stewart, Dombaxe, Bentaleb, Lameiras, Coulthirst, Coulibaly.

Fulham seem to have a great youth team any stars apart from dembele we should be keeping an eye on THFC6061?

I remember they signed some lad from Luton a season or two ago.

I don't claim to be an expert on Fulham's youth teams but Swedish striker Muamer Tankovic is very useful (he scored a hat-trick tonight against Spurs), while Israeli midfielder Omri Altman is doing well on loan at Maccabi Tel Aviv.

I was very impressed with Fredericks the other night. He has peace but also he could pick a cross with ease and seemed to link up week with Townsend as well. Would be good if he could get a loan for the second half of the season out to a top championship team or premier league side.

I was very impressed with Fredericks the other night. He has peace but also he could pick a cross with ease and seemed to link up week with Townsend as well. Would be good if he could get a loan for the second half of the season out to a top championship team or premier league side.

Missed the game on Thurs but Fredericks has never looked remotely closely good enough to play in the top two perhaps three divisions to me

Spurs U18's beat the United States U-17 team 6-2 yesterday in the IMG Super Group in Florida.

Nathan Oduwa (2), Roman Michael-Percil (2), Shayon Harrison and Alexander McQueen scored for Spurs.

Match details to follow.

Last edited:
http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/sport/10892806._/

HUDDERSFIELD Town are one of a number of Championship clubs pondering over a January move for Alex Pritchard.

The Advertiser understands the Terriers are considering making Tottenham a bid for the winger, who is currently on a season-long loan deal at the County Ground, when the transfer window opens in the new year.

Huddersfield boss Mark Robins is believed to have watched Pritchard come off the bench during Swindon’s 2-1 victory at Colchester on November 16, as his own side had no fixture due to the international break, and has continued to have the diminutive wideman monitored since.

The article speculates on a transfer fee, but I'm guessing another loan move is more likely. Seems that Pritchard has done quite well in League one, a step up to the Championship if we can find him the right club could be good.

Already some rumours that we might want Carroll back to Spurs in January, if not I could see a couple of PL clubs go for him on loan perhaps.

Anyone else of our loan players that might get a step up in January?

http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/sport/10892806._/

The article speculates on a transfer fee, but I'm guessing another loan move is more likely. Seems that Pritchard has done quite well in League one, a step up to the Championship if we can find him the right club could be good.

Already some rumours that we might want Carroll back to Spurs in January, if not I could see a couple of PL clubs go for him on loan perhaps.

Anyone else of our loan players that might get a step up in January?

Yeah i guess they mean a fee to loan as clubs pay to loan players as well, the is no way in hell we will sell pritchard when he is so highly rated also we need to see if he can do it at a higher level. I was surprised we sold Luongo but i imagine the is a sell on clause there.

We keep our youth players longer now and give them the chance to improve, look how long we have kept Livermore and he did not even go out on loan in the lower leagues till quite late. Im sure we will give pritchard, kane and maybe even Smith more chances to improve like we did with Livermore, if nothing else it is wise from a money point of view because it increases the value of them.

Would like to see if we could get Carroll a loan in the prem by recalling him at xmas and sending him out to someone like Norwich who could really use him. It worked wonders for Walker and Townsend and im sure we will try this approach again.

I watched the QPR game today and as much as I understand why Redknapp plays Carroll deep, I don't agree with it. The only times he looked really bright were when he was linking up in the final third, with quick one touch passes and flicks. I don't think he has the physique to impose himself at the back of the midfield, then again I watched the defender hoofs long whilst Barton tried to do everything, often bypassing Carroll who was looking for the simple pass. For me the jury is out on him, but I do think he needs to be in a team with likeminded players to excel.

Benny was poor in patches and clever in others. I would have to say I rate him now as a back up to Rose, his level has dropped that much. The Championship really seems a poor league football wise though, I watched QPR trying to pass it around and often misplacing simple passes and Leicester just sat deep and punted it high for their fast players.

Back