• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

Is pritchard on a season long loan? would be good if we could get him back in Jan and loan him to a higher level team?

personally, I thougth Pritchard reminded me more of a young Scholes than a Mata.

Hmm, maybe a better comparison but I haven't seen enough of Pritchard to say he would be able to control a game like Scholes did. At the moment the lad has the toolkit to move in whatever direction he chooses.

Hmm, maybe a better comparison but I haven't seen enough of Pritchard to say he would be able to control a game like Scholes did. At the moment the lad has the toolkit to move in whatever direction he chooses.

Scholes never controlled games when he was younger so that's fine ;)

Much better to see him getting something from open play, the freekicks are great but that run was better imo

HTML:
Much better to see him getting something from open play, the freekicks are great but that run was better imo

I work with an couple of Swindon season ticket holders and they love the relationship with us

They have been really impressed with Mason and incredibly impressed with Pritchard

They think Pritchard is more like Defoe..... Which I can't see but seem to be more akin to his size and his ability to shoot from anywhere.

Personally I think he is a perfect number 10 type if we ever play that system again and he keeps up with the pace of the game really well. He could be similar in impact to Barkley at Everton who had a poorish loans at Wednesday and was criminaly underused by Moyes. Now look at him

The big difference is Barkleys got the physical size to make an impact against the bigger players but Pricthard is learning that side now

Nice goals, cheers for posting Sandman I had only seen one of those before.

A combination of great close control and shooting ability will always be good for a player. Seen several articles linking him to bigger clubs in January now, hope he gets the right loan deal if he does leave Swindon now.

Interestingly we've allowed QPR to select BAE for their FA cup game but not Carroll. Would suggest we're not going to recall Benn.

Interestingly we've allowed QPR to select BAE for their FA cup game but not Carroll. Would suggest we're not going to recall Benn.

That ship has sailed. And bon voyage. Him and Ade may be mates but Ade takes the game a bit more seriously.

Derby Telegraph reports that Simon Dawkins will be signing permanently with Derby today.

The fee is believed to be around £500,000.

Derby Telegraph reports that Simon Dawkins will be signing permanently with Derby today.

The fee is believed to be around £500,000.

Players like Modric, Bale & Berbatov make the headlines when they're sold-on by Spurs but it's all the relatively small transfers like this which add-up to the bulk of Tottenham's profitable player trading.

Spurs Academy travel to Vietnam this week for the U-19 NutiFood Cup.

6th Jan v Japan U19
8th Jan v AS Roma U19
10th Jan v Vietnam U19

The U18 Premier League games against Southampton & West Bromwich Albion will be re-arranged for later in the season.

Back