• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

What's the deal with the obligation to buy clause in this loan deal?

Is the value known and whether there is anymore caveats other than CL qualification? Like number of matches played for example

What's the deal with the obligation to buy clause in this loan deal?

Is the value known and whether there is anymore caveats other than CL qualification? Like number of matches played for example

To arrive at the final fee, take his appearances for us (63), divide by his appearances for Napoli (18), and then multiply by his current weight.

On a serious note it could also come down to how many smarties he can hold in his mouth in one go….

I read originally the them qualifying for the CL triggered the big clause. That makes sense and is aligned of some fl the deals we have done to buy players. They are certs for the CL now and are the best side in Europe imo

On a serious note it could also come down to how many smarties he can hold in his mouth in one go….

I read originally the them qualifying for the CL triggered the big clause. That makes sense and is aligned of some fl the deals we have done to buy players. They are certs for the CL now and are the best side in Europe imo

I think it was CL

Hopefully we snuck in something re winning the league that they signed figuring it wouldn't happen.

Biggest waste of money we have spent (imo).
Had a much better output for us than Lo Celso. I think if we were to take the transfer fee and divide by PL goals and assists then it would show that Lo Celso was a bigger waste of money.

It's probably more annoying with Ndombele as he is clearly vastly more talented than Lo Celso who is very limited player.

Had a much better output for us than Lo Celso. I think if we were to take the transfer fee and divide by PL goals and assists then it would show that Lo Celso was a bigger waste of money.

It's probably more annoying with Ndombele as he is clearly vastly more talented than Lo Celso who is very limited player.

Well Stop! Hammer time mate and we will have to disagree on this one.

GLC : 7 G/A in 3347 minutes - 478 minutes per contribution (1 in 5.3 games)
Ndombele : 15 G/A in 4107 minutes - 273 minutes per contribution (pretty much 1 in 3)

GLC : 4.5m per g/a (32m according to transfermarkt)

Ndomb - 4m per g/a (60m)

Both ultimately were poor buys, but one clearly much worse in terms of output than the other and for my money a much worse player all round.

Last edited:
Ndombele : 15 G/A in 4107 minutes - 273 minutes per contribution (pretty much 1 in 3)

Ndomb - 4m per g/a (60m)

Both ultimately were poor buys, but one clearly much worse in terms of output than the other and for my money a much worse player all round.
If you add on the large loan fee for Lo Celso (that we put in to help Beris swerve the sell on fee) then he works out even more expensive per goal involvement.

If you add on the large loan fee for Lo Celso (that we put in to help Beris swerve the sell on fee) then he works out even more expensive per goal involvement.

They didn't seem have any info for the fee paid on transfermarkt for GLC - they have the fees for other loans so I'm not sure what the storý is there

Ndomb - 4m per g/a (60m)

I think GLC had far more defensive output than Ndombele.

I would doubt there's much in that tbh

we played him deep a fair few times, I remember some crunching slide tackles and tactical fouls

with the number of goals we are talking about there doesn’t need to be many key tackles to have the same effect on avg involvements

we played him deep a fair few times, I remember some crunching slide tackles and tactical fouls

with the number of goals we are talking about there doesn’t need to be many key tackles to have the same effect on avg involvements

Ok

Back