• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

I’ve just read he signed a 6 year deal with us in 2019 so we have him until 2025!

Please someone tell me it was actually a 5 year deal with the 6th year being an option for us?

I’ve just read he signed a 6 year deal with us in 2019 so we have him until 2025!

Please someone tell me it was actually a 5 year deal with the 6th year being an option for us?
It was a 5-year deal with an option for an extra year.

I have no idea if this is true, but since you wanted someone to tell you it was a 5-year deal, I didn't want to disappoint.

A few websites from the time of the deal reported 5 years with an option which would make sense.

That means next summer he will have one year left so if Napoli don’t buy him and no other clubs come up with a decent deal by deadline day it would make sense to cancel his contract but include a clause that he cannot join Napoli on a free.

A few websites from the time of the deal reported 5 years with an option which would make sense.

That means next summer he will have one year left so if Napoli don’t buy him and no other clubs come up with a decent deal by deadline day it would make sense to cancel his contract but include a clause that he cannot join Napoli on a free.
How much of the years worth if wages do you think we'd have to offer him to do that? I think we did this with Aurier but I was never sure what % we gave him.

Only been following them on a scores app. He hasn’t played that much, tends to be brought on late as sub. Got a few (couple?) assists though.

Gently does it I guess?
He got put on at the start of the second half when they were already 4-1 up:D He definitely isnt viewed as a starter currently....

Still can't get over how he is wasting his talent. In a Conte midfield he would be devastating. Him and Benta would tear it up.

On a separate note, did we miss a trick not going after that Kvaratchkelia kid? Been putting up some monster numbers in Serie A. Napoli have unearthed another gem.
We didn’t want him
But i think at the time his move out of Russia was an issue

Back