• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Fuking awesome goal!

The adulation and love the Neapolitans gave him when he arrived, it could help. Plus it being a slower league. Can we get them to pay the transfer conversion fee now?

Still has work to do. It was a friendly against weak opposition. The manager said this about him after.

He showed and displayed all the quality he has with that goal of his. We lost our measurements at times, we have to work together because that allows you to have a better understanding in some situations. Sometimes we needed to run backwards and we have to work on that.”

Still has work to do. It was a friendly against weak opposition. The manager said this about him after.

He showed and displayed all the quality he has with that goal of his. We lost our measurements at times, we have to work together because that allows you to have a better understanding in some situations. Sometimes we needed to run backwards and we have to work on that.”
That’s the thing the world and their dog know what the deal is with him now.

Last edited:
He's dead to me, I just dont care.
I know how ypu feel but we need him and a few others to have good loan spells to try and get them off the books for good, otherwise I think it will limit the deals we can do next season (I'm still hoping we have a couple more on the pipes that have been dependent outgoings even of they are loans with options themselves)

Once the deals are done then I am usually indifferent, except if they stay on the prem and can influence a result against our rivals.

The one exception I can't really shake is Dele. Not sure if it was because he personified the Poch era with hia rapid rise or because I had a rather drunken argument with a complete stranger that he'd end up being better than Scholes, Gerrard and Lampard *numbers wise he qas ahead of all of them at the same age at the time :oops:

I know how ypu feel but we need him and a few others to have good loan spells to try and get them off the books for good, otherwise I think it will limit the deals we can do next season (I'm still hoping we have a couple more on the pipes that have been dependent outgoings even of they are loans with options themselves)

Once the deals are done then I am usually indifferent, except if they stay on the prem and can influence a result against our rivals.

The one exception I can't really shake is Dele. Not sure if it was because he personified the Poch era with hia rapid rise or because I had a rather drunken argument with a complete stranger that he'd end up being better than Scholes, Gerrard and Lampard *numbers wise he qas ahead of all of them at the same age at the time :oops:

I get what you're saying but every 10 sec dribble and goal will start an other "he's a terrific player" who could do a job for us delusion. We have enough staff in the stadium food outlets.

I bet all of the secret Ndombele fans boys will start piping up if he does well in hope he can turn it around and play for us next season.

i don;t understand him. he looked too casual, no urgency as usual. did more pointing than with us. pulled one or two tricks. but wasn't really trying to break a sweat.

I was lucky enough to get to see games behind closed doors with Covid and it was clearer then he had issues. I went to the NLD at Emirates, the one with the rabona goal and throughout one half he faked injury, reached down to calves and complained when we were without the ball, then when it came to him he burst into effort. Was clear that day he was a fraud to the cause.

So 2 starts and 2 sub appearances so far and in both starts he was hauled off at HT. No idea if he's had injuries or not but a pretty predictable start!

I bet all of the secret Ndombele fans boys will start piping up if he does well in hope he can turn it around and play for us next season.

His train has left the station. He won't ever play another competitive game for us, unless our entire team is out with a stomach bug or something. I just wonder how we're going to get rid of him. We can hope his performances picks up, but it seems like it would take a little miracle for that to happen. I reckon he needs to do a lot of work with himself and his psyche if he's ever to become a decent player again.

Back