• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have one of his books I think it's called the spurs something or other, I think he might of written the spurs anthology book aswell which is great, so i'd assume he's reliable or at least believes what he is saying although being seventy two he may not be so erm familiar with the internet so may have read some crap ITK and thought it was real, not to offend any seventy two year olds arround here :-"

He posts on twitter all the time, writes some fantastic books and articles that he posts on the web, definately knows a lot of people around THFC too, he isnt some senile old man

UncleNormanGiller ‏@NormanGiller
Just leaked to me at Olympic Park that Spurs are close to clinching signing of a proper striker, Robert Lewandowski. What a golden day!

Portuguese journo close to AVB did say, quite a while back, that Lewandowski is AVB's number one target

would love it to be true, he still hasnt signed a new contract at Dortmund, wants to play in England at some point

some interesting stuff here and kinda makes sense, not sensationalist

Football Agent ‏@FootballAgent4
Lewandowski could be on his way to White Hart Lane. As i say at OP today but when home tonight will see what i can get on it. #thfc

Adebayor, Lewandowski and Defoe it seems to be. Im now told that Falcao could be on the move but Spurs unlikely. Not willing to lower wages

no no no no no on the people asking about Carroll to Spurs. Harry wanted him, Levy didnt back then. 100% no chance now #thfc

People asking about Lewandowski, More than rumours. But its not close to completion.

Cazorla is due in London for talks with Arsenal anytime soon. Spurs not interested #afc# #thfc

@spursfanatic14 [Leandro] Too complicated, Wont happen this summer.

#thfc looking at Keepers but since the Butland bid weeks ago not much else has happened. Although im very much in the dark on Lloris

Would like to point out that Lewandowski is NOT a done deal. Tottenham have huge interest.

we need a finisher and Lewandowski is a finisher

id take Ade at 5 mill too;)

I would love us to see both. With GDS looking like he might want to stay.

Bale/Townsend Adebayor/Lewadowski/Defoe Lennon/GDS

That would be some decent options for the 3 in the 4-3-3

[-X

Ade scored most if not all of his penalties! But I will give you the free kick part!

True - but currently we don't have him. I don't get to too many matches but I've seen VDV, Defoe, Kane AND Bale tinkle penalties in person! I never feel confident when we get a pen. With Cardozo I might!

Said it was a leak and said 'close' to signing. So don't hang me from the crossbar if it doesn't happen.My attention on Olympics

@timinenfield More than a rumour. My info came from somebody who has his finger on the pulse. Like I say, I am concentrating on the Olympics

@irritableshep Equally, don't shoot the messenger. I can't take credit for it. A journo colleague told me when he saw me at the Olympic Park

Ah fair enough, Why do people always say that? I know it's not literal but, if somebody was about to shoot you and all of a sudden you said 'don't shoot me' thats probably not going to dissuade them that much really they won't say 'oh, sorry I didn't realise you didn't wish to be shot, I'll be on my merry way. Ho Hum'

Anyway, I want to believe him, he's a fan and i doubt he'd say this sort of thing without actually believing it. I haven't seen much of lewandowski, what type of striker is he? Is he just a finisher or more complete? I've seen bits of him for Dortmund and poland but, i never really put much stake in the internationals for strikers or centre mids because it's a different game really.

I would love us to see both. With GDS looking like he might want to stay.

Bale/Townsend Adebayor/Lewadowski/Defoe Lennon/GDS

That would be some decent options for the 3 in the 4-3-3

i THINK WE SHOULD GET BOTH.

(Sorry for caps)

Back