• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh im sorry, has it already been posted in one of the 423 pages that I am supposed to scroll through?

So we're just watching a player we aren't going to sign? I doubt we'll sign him. Agent ITK has randomly come out of with it, everyones retweeted it, press have got onto it and I bet Oscar doesnt know anything about it or us

So we're just watching a player we aren't going to sign? I doubt we'll sign him. Agent ITK has randomly come out of with it, everyones retweeted it, press have got onto it and I bet Oscar doesnt know anything about it or us

I'd say your just about spot on.

Oscar said a couple of days ago he's aware of the interest but is just concentrating on Inter, the usual line you get from players. I don't know what you're on about mumorm but our interest in him has been reported in all the national papers and other media outlets, not just some bloke on twitter.

Oscar said a couple of days ago he's aware of the interest but is just concentrating on Inter, the usual line you get from players. I don't know what you're on about jumorm but our interest in him has been reported in all the national papers and other media outlets, not just some bloke on twitter.

you clearly don't understand, so I'll say it again. If things start to gain ground on twitter, the press will get hold of it and pass it off as there own. It's happened before and it will happen time and time again. You can start a rumour on twitter about us being after Eto'o, get a few people to repost it, retweet etc. and you'll bet your ass the press wil eventually get hold of it.

we won't sign Oscar. Simple as that.

Oscar said a couple of days ago he's aware of the interest but is just concentrating on Inter, the usual line you get from players. I don't know what you're on about mumorm but our interest in him has been reported in all the national papers and other media outlets, not just some bloke on twitter.

Oh must be gospel then.

you clearly don't understand, so I'll say it again. If things start to gain ground on twitter, the press will get hold of it and pass it off as there own. It's happened before and it will happen time and time again. You can start a rumour on twitter about us being after Eto'o, get a few people to repost it, retweet etc. and you'll bet your ass the press wil eventually get hold of it.

we won't sign Oscar. Simple as that.

No, you have it the wrong way around this time, papers like the Guardian and the Times reported it and the twitter kids followed.

Oh must be gospel then.

Well it obviously is seeing as Oscar himself has acknowledged our interest!

No, you have it the wrong way around this time, papers like the Guardian and the Times reported it and the twitter kids followed.

Well it obviously is seeing as Oscar himself has acknowledged our interest!

Hhmm we'll see wont we?

What will we see? The papers said we want Oscar, since then he himself has said Tottenham have been in contact so that's that right? I don't see what your problem is here.

I don't believe anything in the papers firstly. I don't even buy one anymore just chuck 40p in a pot every day instead of buying one.

About the quotes if he has named us and you've seen it in a video or interview then fair cop I can't argue with that.

I don't believe anything in the papers firstly. I don't even buy one anymore just chuck 40p in a pot every day instead of buying one.

About the quotes if he has named us and you've seen it in a video or interview then fair cop I can't argue with that.

Did we sign AVB, Sig and Vertonghen out of nowhere? No ... they were reported through various media outlets including newspapers, so yeah they obviously do get some stuff right. I haven't once quoted twitter info in here - only from actual real life people to do with football as that's factual. Not my fault you or mumorm are seemingly unaware of any talk of us signing Oscar ... here's him confrming our interest by the way, sorry it's not a video, he was busy - http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7871438/

Back