• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think he has a similar ankle problem like Thudd......so i wouldnt be laughing too soon yet. Thudd has been out a long while and who knows what will happen when he steps up his training. There were rumours about him last season that he might have to quit too

I'm not laughing, but I'm sure there are many who will.

Also not sure if Hudd has a long term future at Spurs regardless of injury.

Why would you laugh at anyone who had to quit the game through injury? Sorry but thats pathetic! Yes laugh at the fact Arsenal will be weaker, but cant help but feel for a guy if this is true!

Because he's a mouthy little ****?

If he actually had the playing ability to back up his mouth, i'd respect him more.

Because he's a mouthy little ****?

If he actually had the playing ability to back up his mouth, i'd respect him more.

The fact you're that bothered by him proves he's pretty good. In fact, he's very good. I'll be glad from a footballing point of view but not the most pleasant thing for a young man that's for sure.

If he has to retire ill feel for him as a player as he's very good one at that as a person I'd laugh like fudge horrible little cretin

The fact you're that bothered by him proves he's pretty good. In fact, he's very good. I'll be glad from a footballing point of view but not the most pleasant thing for a young man that's for sure.

No, it just proves i get bothered by the littlest of things sometimes. :(

dont deny he a c*nt, called him one many a time, just think sometimes when you strip it back, you need to some hunmanity! Like when he praised us about muamba, he put everything to one side...

Fourth Official @Fourth_Official

David Moyes is keeping tabs on the situation regarding Weiss, seems he is trying to re-create Rangers

dont deny he a c*nt, called him one many a time, just think sometimes when you strip it back, you need to some hunmanity! Like when he praised us about muamba, he put everything to one side...

end of the season he said we were unlucky to not go into euro cup and seemed fairly decent, watching england without him in the coming years will be hard work

The JJ news pleases me... How many seasons we tried to offload him now? Get rid of Bentley, JJ, Bassong and Gomez with atleast 20% of the realistic targets we've been rumoured to be after and i see that as a great window

Am I the only person who thinks Gomes could enjoy a rennaisance under AVB ( unless we get Loris)...BTW if the filth getvLoris, thatsit for cezny right? Brilliant! The ****!

Back