• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
June 16 - Liverpool FC News @LiverpooIFCNews

Sigurdsson is a great signing, 22 years old, 18 appearances, 7 goals and 4 assists from midfield for Swansea last season.

15 minutes ago - Liverpool FC News @LiverpooIFCNews

Glad the Sigurdsson saga is over now, he was hyped up for weeks but reality is 99% of us didn't know who he was before Swansea loan.

Now - Liverpool FC News @LiverpooIFCNews

Epic facepalm for me

Sigurdsson is a great signing, 22 years old, 18 appearances, 7 goals and 4 assists from midfield for Swansea last season.

Glad the Sigurdsson saga is over now, he was hyped up for weeks but reality is 99% of us didn't know who he was before Swansea loan.

yeah, thats because you lot are self absorbed ignorant mongs

Brilliant!!!!

akqayid @akqayid
Interesting whispers for gooners coming out. But fudge them

akqayid @akqayid
@jetsetyid Wiltshire whispers..... Heard them?

What rumours? All I've heard is that apparently he wasn't injured but liked powder.

The latest I heard a couple of days ago was that he wouldn't make the international games in September. England's saviour and all.

Update:

Movement on Ade, should be next in along with Vertonghen (haters please continue to doubt!)

Exciting times.

POTL

hmmm I thought the "Ade deal not happening" actually sounded plausible earlier today, what with new manager etc.

some ITK chat.........

ryantegan said: ↑

Jack Wheelchair!

Is he dead?

to which Akqayid replied........

Nope. But his insurance company may have to pay a lot of money to him and club soon.

Anyhow. Couple goings hopefully personal terms agreed by end of week. And the LV holdall will be landing in London come Saturday

LV holdall is Vertonghen....dont ask:|

Update:

Movement on Ade, should be next in along with Vertonghen (haters please continue to doubt!)

Exciting times.

POTL

Oh yeah, because everything you've predicted so far has been spot on. How can anybody doubt you? macaron.

Why aren't there any rumours linking us with Llorente? Too expensive? Not fitting with AVB's tactics/strategy/formation? He doesn't want to leave his home? Some say it's wages but other says we could at least match or go above what Bilbao pays.
I think this guy would be a great success in the PL, how he didn't get to play any minutes in the Euros still baffles me.

Wheelchair perma crocked then?

Disgusting gooner **** with career ending injury...

i think he has a similar ankle problem like Thudd......so i wouldnt be laughing too soon yet. Thudd has been out a long while and who knows what will happen when he steps up his training. There were rumours about him last season that he might have to quit too

Oh yeah, because everything you've predicted so far has been spot on. How can anybody doubt you? macaron.

Why aren't there any rumours linking us with Llorente? Too expensive? Not fitting with AVB's tactics/strategy/formation? He doesn't want to leave his home? Some say it's wages but other says we could at least match or go above what Bilbao pays.
I think this guy would be a great success in the PL, how he didn't get to play any minutes in the Euros still baffles me.

another 'respected' ITK is agreeing with him, so maybe ol' POTL has upped his game

Why would you laugh at anyone who had to quit the game through injury? Sorry but thats pathetic! Yes laugh at the fact Arsenal will be weaker, but cant help but feel for a guy if this is true!

Back