• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont deny he a c*nt, called him one many a time, just think sometimes when you strip it back, you need to some hunmanity! Like when he praised us about muamba, he put everything to one side...

Agreed. Life is so much more than that...yes, I too have called him all sorts of ****s, but at the end of the day,absolutely bang on, some humanity is necessary...

Last edited:
Am I the only person who thinks Gomes could enjoy a rennaisance under AVB ( unless we get Loris)...BTW if the filth getvLoris, thatsit for cezny right? Brilliant! The ****!

is Gomes a sweeper keeper.....i say no unfortunately, so cant see much more of a future. Plus all the rumours are that Spurs want 1 maybe 2 new keepers

Arse wont go for Lloris imo. Chesney will be given all the opportunities by Wenger to succeed at the Arse

Some berks on Twitter who think he will stick around for a year, then leave on a free... yeah great way to say thanks to your club, numpties.

Arsenal have to sell him surely, but who's going to make a big offer knowing he is free next summer?

If they get an offer of £20m they surely have to take it? If he doesn't move this summer, will they get more than £12-£15 in January?

walcott has a year left to run as well, not that i want him. Would not mind on a free but not for a fee, they may have to sell a few of their stars.

id take him for about 8 million.....young, has proved he can perform, even if its erratic

him and Bale could run riot

id take him for about 8 million.....young, has proved he can perform, even if its erratic

him and Bale could run riot

I'd have a bid too. He'd be that great 3rd winger for us so we don't get stuck without pace with an injury to Bale or Lennon.

Am I the only person who thinks Gomes could enjoy a rennaisance under AVB ( unless we get Loris)...BTW if the filth getvLoris, thatsit for cezny right? Brilliant! The ****!

Yes, now move along.... :lol:

In all honesty I think he is too erratic for AVB to have faith in him. I also dont think we would be at all comfortable playing the ball to his feet, which may well be a feature of our play under AVB

I'd have a bid too. He'd be that great 3rd winger for us so we don't get stuck without pace with an injury to Bale or Lennon.

exactly

and AVB was linked with him whilst at Chelsea, Spurs are on the lookout for young players, it could be a goer.

Back