• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another berk to add to the list:

Isaac Ross ‏@yross2012
AVB interested in Ganso from Santos. A playmaker, possible replacement for Modric #thfc #coys #avb #ganso

Isaac Ross ‏@yross2012
Told that Adebayor is not happening. Not part of AVB's plans. But stepping up efforts to sign Damiao and/or Higuain #thfc #coys #avb #spurs

Who is Isaac Ross?

I really think this lad might be very good indeed.

Russian club asking for reasonable transfer fee shocker?!!!. I'll believe it when I see it, they'll probably do the usual of raising the price to £500 Gazzillion as we're about to sign.

Ganso just rejected Santos contract because he wanted double. I doubt we'd be able to afford him wage-wise.

Spammer ITK:

Adam Jackson @Adzman89

Clungewhu. Medicals for elia and castaigonos wednesday at holly house. Both will sign perm contracts 4 year deals.

Brazilian clubs can pay big wages nowadays and on a par with European teams....especially so for the one or two star players that each team wants to keep/sign

And much like Turkish clubs they don't follow through on the actual payments and players cancel their contracts and leave on a free.

West Ham News @WHUFC_News

Milos Krasic will have a medical at West Ham next Tuesday, according to @LondonAgentFC

Now Football @Now__Football

Bayern Munich defender Breno jailed for three years and nine months for arson after setting his rented villa on fire

Agent_WHU @Agent_WHU

West Ham United FC have agreed terms with Nathaniel Clyne who became a free agent 1 July.
Only terms agreed with Nathaniel Clyne as he is a free agent. Compensation now the next task.
West Ham United FC have also agreed a deal in principle to sign Milos Krasic from Juventus FC.
Burak Yilmaz is YET to undergo medical. He must meet with Sam Allardyce first.
Player is still in Turkey. West Ham United FC representatives flew out to hold talks with Burak Yilmaz and his Agent
Still a few clauses in his contract that need to be finalised for Kieran Richardson to be a West Ham United FC player.

To clarify for you. Elia and Castaignos were both on course to sign for West Ham United FC. However, a wider range of interest slowed the…
..deals in place down as the players wished to view all opportunities, similar to Sigurdson who was set to join Swansea but other clubs then
..intervened and swayed his head elsewhere. This happens in football.
..I can confirm that Juventus accepted two offers for Elia. Which one of the clubs are Werder Bremen

June 16 - Liverpool FC News @LiverpooIFCNews

Sigurdsson is a great signing, 22 years old, 18 appearances, 7 goals and 4 assists from midfield for Swansea last season.

15 minutes ago - Liverpool FC News @LiverpooIFCNews

Glad the Sigurdsson saga is over now, he was hyped up for weeks but reality is 99% of us didn't know who he was before Swansea loan.

Back