• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing will happen today. Reckon Tuesday is the day.

Sorry I meant this week, would be foolish to release anything today when theres a final going ahead.

People still confident sigurdsson will sign? His dads quotes seemed like Liverpool is his destination

Well I expect any deal to be signed and sealed by now, everyone seems pretty certain he will sign for us.

People still confident sigurdsson will sign? His dads quotes seemed like Liverpool is his destination

Why?

Liverpool (or should I say Rodgers) is an obvious destination - and yet his dad seems to be saying he has a lot to think about and needs to make the right decision.

The fact that he seems to be deliberating makes it far from it being a one sided thing.

Who won the best Spurs PL keeper vote? Or haven't they done that yet? I know the back four and Lennon have been done so far.

As well as that, at Liverpool he is competing with Gerrard. Or in other words, he is either on the bench or in an unfamiliar position when Gerrard is fit. All the talk of playing and football decisions wouldnt lend itself to Liverpool imo

Tottenham's incoming boss Andre Villas-Boas is ready to make a move for Arsenal winger Theo Walcott.

Full story: Sunday Express

:ross: :ross: :ross:

be careful with the laughing, it could happen

Either way with sigurdsson at least it'll be sorted very soon. I know everyone will shoot me down only 1st July etc but slightly worried we don't seem to have a top striker target which seems to have been the case the last few transfer windows

be careful with the laughing, it could happen

I can't see any way it could to be honest. Wenger wouldn't sell to us, Walcott seems to want too high a wage, he wouldn't be guaranteed a starting place here (though I think he's better than many Spurs fans give him credit for) and despite rather strange accusation of arrogance, I doubt he has the balls to cross North London.

Either way with sigurdsson at least it'll be sorted very soon. I know everyone will shoot me down only 1st July etc but slightly worried we don't seem to have a top striker target which seems to have been the case the last few transfer windows

I would say Adebayor is probably still our number one target, its just whether or not we can offer a financial deal he'll find acceptable.

sorry if posted

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK
Internacional have accepted an 11m bid for Oscar from #Tottenham. #Spurs #THFC #Football

As well as that, at Liverpool he is competing with Gerrard. Or in other words, he is either on the bench or in an unfamiliar position when Gerrard is fit. All the talk of playing and football decisions wouldnt lend itself to Liverpool imo

vdV is 3 or 4 years younger than Gerrard though, so Sig would be an understudy for less time at Liverpool.

Yes. its good we are looking at other options too, but I agree we really need to get the striker option sorted. ITK's seem to think Ade might be sorted , but as we know, we take that with a cellar of salt, never mind a pinch!

Nothing will happen today. Reckon Tuesday is the day.

Agree, there is probably a mahoosive blanket ban by UEFA on releasing major news today due to there showpiece final today, cannot upset the competition sponsors. Then again its Sunday.

what a start to pre season

no manager, no coaches

no strikers, Bale injured already, Sandro at Olympics, Parker needin an op, probably no Modric soon.

King soon to be let go

what the fudgeaddy doodaa is going on

oscar.jpg

nothing is happening till the morning of Aug 31st at the earliest

Levy is going on holiday today

chillax people

sorry if posted

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK
Internacional have accepted an 11m bid for Oscar from #Tottenham. #Spurs #THFC #Football

Anyone know much about this chap? Wiki calls him an attacking midfielder and he's scored 18 in 66 for Internacional. What better known player does he play like?

Back