• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have looked at PSG `s matches, they have not played so well yet. But I must say that I think they have done a super business by tying up Marco Verratti, he's going to be a really good player over the next few seasons. Does anyone remember how much they had to pay for him?

aren't Drogba & Anelka being released from that Chinese club because of money problems :-k

That's where the rules come in though, if they are released after the transfer window closed then they aren't allowed to sign with english clubs untill january when the window opens up again

I thought Del Piero had gone to Australia.

Surprised Drenthe hasn't got in somewhere, assuming you mean Royston ?

I was going to say that Anelka would be worth a punt, but then I remembered who banished him to train with the kids at Chelsea !

Hulk is going to Zenit for a reported 50m euro. The russian window is still opened. Can't see Porto wanting to sell Moutinho after getting that sort of money for a player.

That deal has now been confirmed - unbelievable fee for an overrated player imo

They are trying to sign Witzel from Benfica too it seems

Stll dont know why we had to stop negotiating on friday night. Could we have not thrashed out a deal whereby he joins us on Jan 1st??
Too late now I suppose

we were never seriously negotiating for him. The Modric money went on Dembele, Lloris and Dempsey

sell to buy policy, clear as day

Stll dont know why we had to stop negotiating on friday night. Could we have not thrashed out a deal whereby he joins us on Jan 1st??
Too late now I suppose
If we were really trying for him, and Porto knew an offer for Hulk was imminent, it's possible they tinkled us about at the last minute to scupper the deal deliberately because they didn't want to sell him.

Back