• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, 1173 byebye Modric, Medical reports pg 1244

Willian is not a winger nor is Dembele a natural CM but that's another 1000 pages all on its own

So - if we don't sign a 'wide man' - what then?

So what is Willian then? It's nothing to do with Dembele, he's saying we've moved on from Willian to someone else, that's it.

Willian is not a winger nor is Dembele a natural CM but that's another 1000 pages all on its own

So - if we don't sign a 'wide man' - what then?

I think he was implying that as a target Willian had been replaced with another potential Wing Forward type signing...nothing to do with Dembele

Although who knows, or cares what he posts anymore lol

EDIT: What they said haha

Why does it feel that only in England can player basically get away with being on strike until they move? We had modric, Berba, Dempsey at Fulham. It seems that player on the continent abide by they value their clubs put on them and play on until or if something changes. Hulk being a good example. Something has to change in the way contracts are written so players cannot do this brick they do here.

They are basically going on strike, we should be able to stop all wages until they reset their attitude. If I did not do the work i was contracted for I would not get paid.

They're not on strike as that would be violation of their contract terms and potential dispute/sacking

Simply aren't being picked due to the fact they're unsettled and not at their optimum condition to peform

Arcspace i think he's implying that we've switched targets and someone else will come in for that attacking midfield/wing role NOT Willian.
That's one way to intepret it, fair dos

But why doesn't he name him like he did with Saha and Nelsen? Surely the knows, right

Arc - where do you see Dembele playing if we do sign him? Not interested in another long discussion about this, just curious

Arc - where do you see Dembele playing if we do sign him? Not interested in another long discussion about this, just curious

Most likely in the middle alongside Sandro or Livermore - especially since we have 2 ACMs already

That's one way to intepret it, fair dos

But why doesn't he name him like he did with Saha and Nelsen? Surely the knows, right

He know nothing the useless freak.

One would assume we won't spend the money Shakter are asking for on him when we're about to spend 30m on 2 other players. A lot of us today said that we don't think we're going to sign Willian and will probably get someone else...is that itk? no it's fudging guess work and nothing more.

They're not on strike as that would be violation of their contract terms and potential dispute/sacking

Simply aren't being picked due to the fact they're unsettled and not at their optimum condition to peform

I'm pretty sure Modric refusing to go on our tour of America could be classed as a strike..

These aren't official games - perhaps there are loop-holes in the 'system'. He was supposedly fined nevertheless

Ben Lyttleton‏@benlyt

Daniel Levy #THFC is in Donetsk, where Shakhtar have rejected €15m Willian bid. #AVB likes Douglas Costa & Fernandinho too via @sereda_alex

Needless to say i am very dissapionted that mayuka has not joined us..sigh.

Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt
Daniel Levy #THFC is in Donetsk, where Shakhtar have rejected €15m Willian bid. #AVB likes Douglas Costa & Fernandinho too via@sereda_alex

Oleksandr Sereda ‏@sereda_alex
#Totteham's Daniel Levy also mentioned AVB's interest in signing Shakhtar's Douglas #Costa and #Fernandinho

I'm guessing one these 2 has copied this from the other but still...

João Ruela‏@joao_ruela

#Hulk: President of FC Porto Pinto da Costa confirms he refused a €50M bid from #Zenit. #Chelsea #Tottenham #CFC #THFC http://migre.me/auhUP

Back