• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anderlecht star Lucas Biglia has revealed he could leave the Belgian giants this month, but only for a bigger club.

The Argentine international has been linked with a host of clubs including Real Madrid and Inter Milan - although the strongest interest is emanating from the Premier League with Arsenalreportedly leading the chase.

Up to half-a-dozen English clubs are thought to be in the reckoning, and Biglia is open to his future options.

"I can leave for €8million in the current market, and that is quite a lot of money - but I agreed to this transfer fee myself so I can't really complain," he said.

"There are clubs ready to pay that amount but they are not better than Anderlecht so for now I focus on this club. I want to at least be playing in Europe.

"I think we could really do something in the Champions League too this year. So there are many challenges left here."

Kouyate

Meanwhile, Biglia's team-mate Cheikhou Kouyate - also linked with a move to England, has announced he is likely to stay put.

"I've gotten a lot of questions about my future lately. So I've decided to stay. The club did a lot for me and I am doing something back now," he said.

"There are also certain players who convinced me to stay for one more year."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8005625/?

Bargain. Get him in!

fudge sake, same as Joe Allen, have you lot just upgraded Jovetic to being the best player on the planet ? It's like a chinese whisper

yeah Jovetic is good (starts off normal and an accurate description) then....
Jovetic is really good
he's excellent
one of the hottest prospects in world football
amazing player
triffic

Get a fudging grip.

Anderlecht star Lucas Biglia has revealed he could leave the Belgian giants this month, but only for a bigger club.

The Argentine international has been linked with a host of clubs including Real Madrid and Inter Milan - although the strongest interest is emanating from the Premier League with Arsenalreportedly leading the chase.

Up to half-a-dozen English clubs are thought to be in the reckoning, and Biglia is open to his future options.

"I can leave for €8million in the current market, and that is quite a lot of money - but I agreed to this transfer fee myself so I can't really complain," he said.

"There are clubs ready to pay that amount but they are not better than Anderlecht so for now I focus on this club. I want to at least be playing in Europe.

"I think we could really do something in the Champions League too this year. So there are many challenges left here."

Kouyate

Meanwhile, Biglia's team-mate Cheikhou Kouyate - also linked with a move to England, has announced he is likely to stay put.

"I've gotten a lot of questions about my future lately. So I've decided to stay. The club did a lot for me and I am doing something back now," he said.

"There are also certain players who convinced me to stay for one more year."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8005625/?

Bargain. Get him in!

Another fluffy bunnies cuddling.

Wonder if he will go on tv and decide his choice of club using plaqards.

fudge sake, same as Joe Allen, have you lot just upgraded Jovetic to being the best player on the planet ? It's like a chinese whisper

yeah Jovetic is good (starts off normal and an accurate description) then....
Jovetic is really good
he's excellent
one of the hottest prospects in world football
amazing player
triffic

Get a fudging grip.

nah, jovetic's name has been doing the rounds for yeeeeaarrs. the main reason why it wasnt household is cause he never left fiorentina , they never got to a big enough stage to showcase his talent and he got a massive injury...then there was the worry of how he would be after his injury

but i agree, if anyone is saying he is going to be a raging success without seeing him kick a ball her then they are jumping the gun abit. plus he does have quite a few flaws......

but he is like really talented...as in top class talent on his own but with other top class player could make a world class team

nah, jovetic's name has been doing the rounds for yeeeeaarrs. the main reason why it wasnt household is cause he never left fiorentina , they never got to a big enough stage to showcase his talent and he got a massive injury...then there was the worry of how he would be after his injury

but i agree, if anyone is saying he is going to be a raging success without seeing him kick a ball her then they are jumping the gun abit. plus he does have quite a few flaws......

but he is like really talented...as in top class talent on his own but with other top class player could make a world class team

Give it 3 or 4 pages and I bet this lot could turn Andy Carroll into a world class talent.

Anyone know why we're not being linked with Kaka + Ca$h for Modric ?
Seems an obvious proposal to me.

Slightly O/T Was just thinking if HR was still here we'd have the following by now:

Carroll
Adam
Cole (joe)

Anyone know why we're not being linked with Kaka + Ca$h for Modric ?
Seems an obvious proposal to me.

Slightly O/T Was just thinking if HR was still here we'd have the following by now:

Carroll
Adam
Cole (joe)

probably add Owen to that list.

thb_doumbia.jpg

Were still waiting on a work permit for Doumbia right?

Early summer this picture appeared from ITK's with the general consensus being that the guy at the car door was Seydou Doumbia in the car park at WHL. Of course it turned out to be complete gonad*s.

Think it just came from someone random.

Back