• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Targets - choose 4 - You are the Manager.

he is too good to be a back up

id much prefer to develop and work on Townsend

He would get plenty of games, I am certain, especially if we have the CL to take seriously.

This lad has had less 'development' than Townsend and is already 10x the player. Would be a very exciting buy IMHO.

Townsend? Not even convinced he will make it in the premiership, let alone with us.

He's a player i said in January but i've since decided Moses is a better fit for us.

Why?

I like a lot about Moses but Im not convinced he would fit into our side.

MClean is the most Bale like player I can think of in the premiership, he would offer fantastic continuity to the side - allowing us to keep our shape no matter what.

He would get plenty of games, I am certain, especially if we have the CL to take seriously.

This lad has had less 'development' than Townsend and is already 10x the player. Would be a very exciting buy IMHO.

Townsend? Not even convinced he will make it in the premiership, let alone with us.

less development but he has been thrown in and trusted by his manager and to some players that means a lot and can speed up their progress

From what I saw of Remy he was striker who looked like he could operate well on the right of a front three - never seen him play wing.

Havent seen him a great deal to judge, but what I have seen is as Ive said

does that mean he's brick??

ive heard he has a bit of an attitude problem, so maybe like with Bostock until he changes his ways then Redknapp wont take any notice

lol, nah - ugly, was an attempt at a joke ;)

re Remy - the poster on here who is based in France seems to think he's terrible when used on the wings

Get those two and Ade done quickly.

Then spend the rest of the summer sorting Leandro and flogging Defoe, Jenas, Bentley, Gio etc.

Then we'd be in serious good shape for next season.

There is no way that Add will be done quickly, we will never match Emirates Marketing Project's valuation or his wage demands. The only way we will get him is if there are no other options at the end of the window.

There is no way that Add will be done quickly, we will never match Emirates Marketing Project's valuation or his wage demands. The only way we will get him is if there are no other options at the end of the window.

I'd be pretty confident we agreed a price as part of the loan deal (Levy use to say he'd never do a loan without a permanent option in place). It was rumoured to be c.?ú9-12m.

We've also had 9 months to talk wages with Ade.

I'd be pretty confident we agreed a price as part of the loan deal (Levy use to say he'd never do a loan without a permanent option in place). It was rumoured to be c.?ú9-12m.

We've also had 9 months to talk wages with Ade.

You could be right on a fee being agreed but talk on wages wouldn't have got far unless we said "would you like ?ú170k a week Ade?". Emirates Marketing Project are not going to agree to underwrite any shortfall unless there is no other interest. If the talk last week of PSG being interested is true, then we could be out of luck.

Yep, im never a fan of waiting till the end of the window but i can see why levy will do this and he will be in a great position to drive down the price, especailly if no one comes in for him you could see city almost giving him away to get him off the wage bill.

On townsend i do not think redknapp has a problem with him i just think he wanted to get him out on loan for more experince like they did with livermore. He hs done well out on loan and in teams going for the play offs so in teams with pressure on them.

Think if we can get him a loan in the prem great otherwise i would trust him to play back up for bale, sometimes when players have the talent they just need chances as someone said above he needs games to progress his development, clubs like sunderland and west ham can put in youth players and give them more time and allow the odd crap game as they do not have as much pressure as us.

Back