• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Targets - choose 4 - You are the Manager.

My four

Llorente
Mayuka
Martin petrov / hoilett
Samba

at a stretch if we were to add one more in there i would want either of the two nigerian midfielders :- Haruna / or Ibrahim

Does anyone else besides me think that Mackie could be good cover on the right. Looked very handy when he as played for QPR. Found it bizarre that the don't start him more often and he has a good goal return too

I don't watch enough foreign football to be able to name THE four players we should sign, but I know that at least two of them should be strikers, who are good technically, can hold on to the ball, have a bit of pace and power and with good goal ratios. We also need to strengthen right wing and right back. Those for me are the four players we should sign, I'll leave it to the pros to choose who are the most suitable candidates.

by the way, can i just apologise to anyone that i might have given grief or over questioned about Radamel falcao. Think its safe to say that prior to his move to spain i had only seen two games with him in it..and as i dont rate the portuguese league i was extremely scpetical

but if he is anything like he was in the final against Bilbao then fudge me .... thats a quality striker (Although bilbao are not the best defensively i dont think?)

i think falcao would make it here , especially in a good team

Said it last summer would bring in McCarthy from Wigan think he's gonna have a big future.
A centre forward who if I'm honest I haven't been able to name for last two years so it'll remain that way a centre back which looks like its gonna be vertonghen and a winger to compete with bale and Lennon probably that hermann he's looked brilliant few times I've seen him. Then there's Saha keep him or not? If not need bring another striker in or promote Kane

Said it last summer would bring in McCarthy from Wigan think he's gonna have a big future.
A centre forward who if I'm honest I haven't been able to name for last two years so it'll remain that way a centre back which looks like its gonna be vertonghen and a winger to compete with bale and Lennon probably that hermann he's looked brilliant few times I've seen him. Then there's Saha keep him or not? If not need bring another striker in or promote Kane

the M?Âenchengladbach kid?? hey nice one, so you also appreciate his talents. Ive been championing him for most of this season, and i noticed another poster joining in recently (Oranjespur i think)

such a talented right sided midfielder, has running ability, can go past players, but its his footballing brain that impresses most. Knows when to pass, when to shoot, can assist as well as score himself. If someone like Hazard is worth 35 mill, then Herrmann at around 15 mill or less is an absolute steal, plus he is proven in a top league

We need another #9, two if we don't manage to sign Bad Ade.

One could well be Leandro Damaio.

We may have to go old-school for a season as well, I'm afraid, if we can't get the right player.

Saha is not an answer. He simply is no #9.

If people are seriously naming Llorente (completely unattainable imo)
I'm going all out for Jovetic, Leandro, Lewandowski and Christian Fuchs.

If the ITK rumours are to be believed it looks like the Vertoghen and Remy deals are well on the way to being completed. Rather impressive if true and an indication that the transfer negotiations have been ongoing in the off season.

Is Remy actually any fudgein good?

Will he score goals for us?

Is he an Ade type of player? or more Gervinho?

Is he really what we need?

I have seen jack brick of him and im not that excited by him then again I aint seen him.

I have seen jack brick of him and im not that excited by him then again I aint seen him.

Remy is a T Henry wannabe.....tbh, if he comes to us and produces half of what Henry delivered at L'Arse then id be a very happy bunny

He's very like Sylvain Wiltord was but good in the air.

So judging by those - is he actually what we need? in all seriousness.

I keep on hearing of two number 9's that we need (kinda agree) I am thinking we will be buying two strikers. im also assuming Ade is one of them. Where will Remy play as our tactics do seem to be 442 although we can switch it up to a 433.

ahh I dont know.

the M?Âenchengladbach kid?? hey nice one, so you also appreciate his talents. Ive been championing him for most of this season, and i noticed another poster joining in recently (Oranjespur i think)

such a talented right sided midfielder, has running ability, can go past players, but its his footballing brain that impresses most. Knows when to pass, when to shoot, can assist as well as score himself. If someone like Hazard is worth 35 mill, then Herrmann at around 15 mill or less is an absolute steal, plus he is proven in a top league

Ditto bring the boy in. I'm more and more of the mindset that a young player from the Bundesliga is a better buy than Seira A & La Liga and the rest. Bundesliga best replicates the style and speed of play in England.

really I would like severeal lower priced improvements instead of 3 high high priced stars.

Oh Rossi - anyone his fee just dropped yesterday big time.

Rossi is out for a while i think, cant see Levy sanctioning a deal for an injured player

Back